Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

I hate the narrative of "Pro Trump" or "Pro Hillary" texts being some kind of indicator that people can't do their job without bias.  The fact of the matter is, you are allowed to support/not support any candidate you want in your personal life.  Unless there is evidence that their support of a candidate explicitly effected their ability to their job than shut up about it.   I assume the Dems think the same and they are merely doing a "tit for tat" thing to bust the narrative that "the FBI was full of never-Trumpers who were attempting a coup" nonsense, and I hope it stops there, not going down the same road the GOP/right wing pundits tried to take it.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

I hate the narrative of "Pro Trump" or "Pro Hillary" texts being some kind of indicator that people can't do their job without bias.  The fact of the matter is, you are allowed to support/not support any candidate you want in your personal life.  Unless there is evidence that their support of a candidate explicitly effected their ability to their job than shut up about it.   I assume the Dems think the same and they are merely doing a "tit for tat" thing to bust the narrative that "the FBI was full of never-Trumpers who were attempting a coup" nonsense, and I hope it stops there, not going down the same road the GOP/right wing pundits tried to take it.

Pro-Trump folks in the New York office friendly with Rudy have long been suspected of leaking info and other things during the campaign.  I do think it is good to show that the there were people for and against Trump during the investigation into him though to demonstrate that bias wasn't an issue there.

Edited by visionary

26 minutes ago, Skintime said:

GOP and trump will be the destruction of the Nation if we allow it.

I actually don’t think we can stop it. There are just too many stupid people with the right to vote. The system has been rigged to keep them stupid. And there is no truth to fall back on. 

• Sad 2

Russia's only aircraft carrier on fire in port: news agencies

A fire broke out Thursday on Russia's only aircraft carrier as it underwent repairs in an Artic shipyard, Russian news agencies said, with at least one worker reported missing.

The Admiral Kuznetsov has been undergoing repairs for more than two years in Murmansk and suffered previous damage in October 2018 when a crane crashed onto its deck.

State news agency RIA Novosti quoted a source in the Zvezdochka shipyard as saying the fire broke out during welding operations.

More than 400 people were on board when the fire erupted, state news agency TASS quoted a Zvezdochka spokesman as saying.

News agency Interfax reported that the fire had spread over an area of about 600 square metres (6,500 square feet).

The Admiral Kuznetsov -- launched in 1985 and the flagship of the Russian navy -- has been undergoing its first major repairs since 1997.

The repairs were expected to be completed by the end of 2020, with the warship rejoining the navy in 2021.

The vessel was deployed to the Mediterranean in 2016 and early 2017 to strike targets in Syria and help Moscow ally President Bashar al-Assad recapture rebel-held areas in the war-torn country.

he Admiral Kuznetsov was meant to be the first of a new fleet of Soviet aircraft carriers but the Russian navy has struggled with a massive drop in funding since the 1991 collapse of the Soviet Union.

The USSR had five aircraft carriers at the height of its power.

Click on the link for the full article

• Like 1

8 hours ago, China said:

Russia's only aircraft carrier on fire in port: news agencies

A fire broke out Thursday on Russia's only aircraft carrier as it underwent repairs in an Artic shipyard, Russian news agencies said, with at least one worker reported missing.

The Admiral Kuznetsov has been undergoing repairs for more than two years in Murmansk and suffered previous damage in October 2018 when a crane crashed onto its deck.

State news agency RIA Novosti quoted a source in the Zvezdochka shipyard as saying the fire broke out during welding operations.

More than 400 people were on board when the fire erupted, state news agency TASS quoted a Zvezdochka spokesman as saying.

News agency Interfax reported that the fire had spread over an area of about 600 square metres (6,500 square feet).

The Admiral Kuznetsov -- launched in 1985 and the flagship of the Russian navy -- has been undergoing its first major repairs since 1997.

The repairs were expected to be completed by the end of 2020, with the warship rejoining the navy in 2021.

The vessel was deployed to the Mediterranean in 2016 and early 2017 to strike targets in Syria and help Moscow ally President Bashar al-Assad recapture rebel-held areas in the war-torn country.

he Admiral Kuznetsov was meant to be the first of a new fleet of Soviet aircraft carriers but the Russian navy has struggled with a massive drop in funding since the 1991 collapse of the Soviet Union.

The USSR had five aircraft carriers at the height of its power.

Click on the link for the full article

I'm sure trump will give them some of ours.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1