Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

4 minutes ago, General NSJ said:

The allegations seem credible to me.  I'm sure Bob will do the right thing and step down for the good of the country.  All victims should be believed.

#metooLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Thanks.  I didn't have you on ignore yet for some reason.  

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

The usual characters include elected Rs. Hopefully they'll be out of power come Tuesday.

Nope. They might lose the House, but it won't take effect till January. 

They'll use that period to cut Medicare and Social Security, to try to hide how much their tax cut raised the deficit. 

1 hour ago, General NSJ said:

The allegations seem credible to me.  I'm sure Bob will do the right thing and step down for the good of the country.  All victims should be believed.

Hopefully you can talk football better then this. :)  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, General NSJ said:

not a right/left thing, but do you have any idea of how slow all the people who know you think you are? :806:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Jeebus these morons are sloppy.

On the one hand, they're so pathetic that it's almost not worth throwing them in jail.

On the other hand, keeping them away from polite society would be a huge help to us all.  Jacob Wohl is just straight up damaged goods.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What's kind of ironic in all of this is all the people claiming Ford was some kind of Democratic plant/conspiracy liberal nut that was making everything up as a strategic plan to take down Kavanaugh, yet we are now witness to what seems like an actual plot to do it to Mueller and how obvious and easy it is for the media and intelligence officials to snuff it out.   

• Like 4

dumb and, sadly, dangerous

ya know....i've had more than a few colorful metaphors for the diffs between how bad the dems are and how bad the gopers are...some very offensive...especially the one where i use the sex offender population for material....but i found one i like...it's like one is rick's group and the other is negan & the saviors....rick's group has done a ton of a bad, stupid stuff....some just awful....etc.......now the thing is negan & the saviors did all that and even ****tier stuff and more often on a much larger scale and for far less defensible reasons in many ways etc...so it's obvious which one is (way) worse...plus they killed glen and abraham :P

now i don't want to turn this into an argument between all the lefties about what's to be done with the surviving saviors if the dems win and negan's put in the hoosegow in this version...:D

I remember hearing about a race between a kkk member and a thief. The campaign slogan I remember hearing about most was, "Vote for the crook. It's that important!"

The point was even if our guy did everything you said he did, it would still not mean anyone should vote for your guy. It's that important.

I feel like that now with denying the current version of the Republican party more unfettered power. Honest though, that scares me because it's the logic that gave us Trump when enough of them said anyone but Clinton.

Edited by gbear
  • Like 1