Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

9 minutes ago, PF Chang said:

Donald Trump basically executed a hostile takeover of the GOP and these same cowards are doing everything they can to cover up his crimes. If Trump ****ed their wives they'd thank him. 

And some posters here would blame Hillary for it. Others would say it's Obama's fault for not doing it first. And one or two would blame liberals for reporting about it. 

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

40 minutes ago, General NSJ said:

Nice stalling tactic on the Dems for calling the vote to subpoena Bannon.  Strzok was getting cooked up there. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lots of first time viewers out here today.

To elaborate, by "cooked" you must undoubtedly mean "The GOP was grandstanding and I forgot I wasn't at a Trump rally," right?

Edited by DogofWar1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

And now we're on to Ted Poe telling Strzok that he isn't impartial enough to be on a jury.

Um...Strzok would be the prosecutor...so...he...

Jeebus these GOP reps are so damn stupid its embarassing.

YES TED, THE COPS ARE BIASED AGAINST CRIMINALS THEY ARE INVESTIGATING, THAT'S WHY THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IS CONSIDERED TO BE AN ADVERSARIAL SYSTEM, CHRIST ALMIGHTY.

• Like 1

Visited my company’s Austin TX office today and learned from some of my coworkers (educated white males fwiw) that Strzok initiated the “collusion investigation” to try to take down Trump. Little glimpse into the bubble these people are living in. Depressing.