Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

1 hour ago, NoCalMike said:

Nah bruh.  What you need to realize is that the entire conservative media machine is a fantasyland to begin with.  The con that is being played on you and others like yourself, is that guys like Rush, or Hannity, or Beck, or whoever the new flavor of the month happens to be, is that they are simply "presenting the other side of the issues." Therein lies the con.  Right from the get-go, the narrative is false.  They aren't presenting the other side of issues, they are countering facts with nonsense and telling you it is the other side of the issue.  Kelly Anne Conway even let it slip on accident when she said "alternate facts"  OOPS, she blurted it out right there. 

Conservative media was born because the facts were not on their side, nor have they been for the last 30 years, so they had to come up with a way to make the facts not matter.  Hence, Fox News.  So when you hear things like "liberal media" what they are in essence are saying is, facts are bad. But please, by all means, hang your degree from Prager University proudly on your wall as a sign you are one of the duped. 

This is a must-read for ALL wingers. They really are totally lost when it comes to how much they are lied to every day just so the corporations behind conservative media can make more money by further dividing America.

Edited by Skintime
  • Thanks 4

35 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Well, that was certainly an amusing flurry of activity.

i got to enjoy a bonus round in pm

(once again, psa rules-wise, don't give mods advice or "thoughts" on moderating in a pm---read #18 for more)

he's taking the turf like you all here have little understanding of a number common themes that have indeed been well-trampled into dust here of course or that most of you haven't thought outside a paper bag before, and he's going to be one of those "rare" dissenting voices that have come to enlighten or guide or insult and troll if/when...

tiring, and a major 'joining" fail, but he's been a reasonable egg in the stadium from the best of my memory and you guys are all weirdos after all and i am a big grumpy pants, so let's all just have a moment of mental hugs... at least sacks and mary will like that....  

back to reality

perceptual filters can become as clogged with debris as those in a swimming pool in the middle of an orchard after a windstorm

and short people should not be allowed to vote

• Haha 1

Come on.  He’s not interested in genuinely discussing the matter.  It’s an attempt to play games by continually asking pointless questions when his mind is already made up (or he knows the truth, but doesn’t care) and he isn’t really looking for an answer. 

(This isn’t in response to Jumbo’s post, which I only just noticed now: 2:30 pm.)

Edited by visionary
  • Like 1

a little OT, but timely and appropriate i think

you know the mythical "community and ES" thread some obnoxious dotard---"Dumbo" was it?--- has mentioned maybe starting someday?

this is a post from a couple years ago, so early trump era lol, (and still relevant at times these days i'm told )  made by one of the former old guard es mods (tk, me, and pcs were on staff too then)  who was also one of those that started another msg board, and one on which they have had issues of close, reopen, repeat, and just serious problems/strife in general with their political side-forum (the quote refers to their site)

I am seriously tired of the overt and/or 'implied' criticism of staff (here and elsewhere), I am tired of overt and/or implied suggestions that we play favorites and moderate unfairly (which ironically comes from both sides of nearly every internet quarrel here we try to deal with), and I'm tired of spending thankless hours on a site only to have to listen and read about what horrible human beings we are for our efforts.

I am going to have some serious conversations with the other owners next week about whether or not we are going to keep this site open. Between now and then, if you guys don't like the site we've built, or the decisions we make (because, God forbid, we didn't take a hand vote before every one of them), you can leave.

love is everywhere

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Bang said:

Well,  everything i read about 'no direct link of collusion" is exactly why RICO was invented.

..  or people really believe Al Capone was only a tax dodger.

~Bang

The Treasury Department was a totally a Deep State witch hunt.  A wholly fraudulent waste of valuable taxpayer dollars*!

*My fave part of the last few pages was the oh-so-earnest pearl clutching about “millions of dollars and vast resources” presumably being wasted by the FBI.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

*My fave part of the last few pages was the oh-so-earnest pearl clutching about “millions of dollars and vast resources” presumably being wasted by the FBI.

That is being recouped by asset forfeiture. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, visionary said:

How dare you!

😉

What about three short people in a trench coat?

yeah, but you, sacks, and tshile are politically differentiated to a fair degree...how will that work with only one vote 

:P

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, visionary said:

I thought Trump and the GOP had lifted most of them. 

25 minutes ago, visionary said:

1). Lock Her Up!

2). We should never have a President this bad again. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Bang said:

in 2020 these ****s will be arguing why Trump can indeed suspend the constitution and name himself President until the emergency of people wanting to vote against a fascist traitor passes.

They will also argue in favor of violence to protect him.

Bet on it. 

~Bang

Donny Deutsch has been (pardon the expression) banging this drum for a few weeks now on MoJoe...that we won't have a smooth transfer of power, and that is our country's most treasured legacy.

He says Trump will probably drag his Magats out into the streets to protest every ****in thing, even in 2024. And I believe he might be right. That scares the **** outta me.

• Sad 1

“SeaLioning” has come to the Tailgate.  

Sealioning (also spelled sea-lioning and sea lioning) is a type of trolling or harassment which consists of pursuing people with persistent requests for evidence or repeated questions, while maintaining a pretense of civility.[1][2][3] It may take the form of "incessant, bad-faith invitations to engage in debate."[4] The troll pretends ignorance and feigns politeness, so that if the target is provoked into making an angry response, the troll can then act as the aggrieved party

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sealioning

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2