Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

2 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Not sure I have a problem releasing his texts. Being honest im not sure he deserves the privacy and on top of that - Republicans would do it to you. 

I know an eye for an eye isnt right but **** that ****. 

The part I read wasn't his texts. They were his daughters'.

Manafort has worked for and aided in various dictators in their slaughter and oppression of their people, he will likely get off much better than he deserves when all is said and done.  

Edited by visionary

Setting aside collusion and Mueller’s investigation, there seems to be a blatantly obvious point relating to Trump and Russia.  

Trump business has relied heavily/exclusively on Russian banks.  Putin essentially controls those banks.  Any steps taken against Putin could/would directly affect Trump’s business dealings.  

Seems likely we’re (at the least) seeing a real time affect of those conflicts of interest.  

So where do those emolument cases stand, and why isn’t a bigger deal being made of them?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, skinny21 said:

Setting aside collusion and Mueller’s investigation, there seems to be a blatantly obvious point relating to Trump and Russia.  

Trump business has relied heavily/exclusively on Russian banks.  Putin essentially controls those banks.  Any steps taken against Putin could/would directly affect Trump’s business dealings.  

This is precisely where a lot of people assume the Mueller investigation will lead to regardless of collusion.  What will likely bring Trump down is his shady business dealings.  Just like the entire Monica Lewinsky/Perjury ordeal was originally an unrelated investigation into whitewater.   When a guy is just a shady piece of work overall any kind of investigation into their finances is likely going to turn up something. Whether there was any collusion or not, Trump knows damn well there is something(s) out there that can bring him down which is why his primary objective has been to stop the investigation or at least poison the perception of it.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Manafort's daughter's texts are pretty old.

They have been out for a year, and she hates her dad.

I didnt know all those text were out but I did know she hated her pops. Thats what makes me feel bad about it but. Even still, he put her in this mess. I don think she deserves it but I was raised with the expression that a child has to live with their fathers demons. Shes no different. 

30 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I didnt know all those text were out but I did know she hated her pops. Thats what makes me feel bad about it but. Even still, he put her in this mess. I don think she deserves it but I was raised with the expression that a child has to live with their fathers demons. Shes no different. 

Ok

What I am reading now are from the public record and Manafort likes cuckolds. That’s not what I am talking about lmao.

Nah, all of this is from court fillings and are fair game.

edit: my bad, they from Wikileaks who didn’t want to release it cuz it hurt Trump.

Edited by BenningRoadSkin

37 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Manafort's daughter's texts are pretty old.

They have been out for a year, and she hates her dad.

Now all the texts are possibly out there and some are really messed. Like Manafort forcing their mom to do sexual acts.

4 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Ok

What I am reading now are from the public record and Manafort likes cuckolds. That’s not what I am talking about lmao.

Nah, all of this is from court fillings and are fair game.

Real **** he looks like the type. 

11 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Real **** he looks like the type. 

Apparently likes seeing black men run through his wife too, like a true racist who is obsessed with black penises.

He watched his wife have 6 men train her. Insane.

Also crazy how they go from “Mom hates having all these men sex her” and then ask “what do you want in your machiatto.”

Cuckold lover Roger Stone is next. And you know they have info on Trump doing stuff like this and maybe with children. (Allegedly)

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Wait doesnt the "alt right" pretty much call everyone a cuck these days? Projection. Its not just a Word Donald Trump cant spell lol

8 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Also crazy how they go from “Mom hates having all these men sex her” and then ask “what do you want in your machiatto.”

Well I mean.....white chicks and starbucks bro lol. Nothing strange there at all! 

Just a heads up, apparently in Rightwingnut-sphere thry are saying that apparentkly it wasn’t Russia, but instead China who were the REAL bad actors in 2016.

These people are cult members, there isn’t discussion possible with them. Cut them off and roll on. They are conditioned to reject anything that threatens their team. The ONLY way to work with them would be through 1v1 cult deprogramming.

3 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Just a heads up, apparently in Rightwingnut-sphere thry are saying that apparentkly it wasn’t Russia, but instead China who were the REAL bad actors in 2016.

Oh, well.  That makes it OK, then.