Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

1 hour ago, Larry said:

Nope. The GOP did that. Russia simply hacked the launch code. (Which was probably "123456"). 

22 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

That's the same code I have on my luggage.

I was just thinking this administration reminds me of Space Balls.

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Why are you like this?

It really is quite an amazing phenomenon how people can get so dug in that they becoms completely closed off to the deluge of facts and examples proving that they are wrong,

twa is the people who were dancing in the streets when the OJ verdict came in.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

It really is quite an amazing phenomenon how people can get so dug in that they becoms completely closed off to the deluge of facts and examples proving that they are wrong,

twa is the people who were dancing in the streets when the OJ verdict came in.

what was I wrong about?

3 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Voting straight ticket

When the choice  was checking Trumps name or straight ticket I'll take the Mulligan.......but ya have a point.

Still better than .......  :ols:

34 minutes ago, twa said:

When the choice  was checking Trumps name or straight ticket I'll take the Mulligan.......but ya have a point.

Still better than .......  :ols:

It's really not funny bruh you made a fool of yourself and continue to. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Llevron said:

It's really not funny bruh you made a fool of yourself and continue to. 

I'm good with my choices.

Perhaps the next round will offer better, perhaps not.

4 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Voting straight ticket

Don’t feed the troll.

The only thing you can do is poke it for fun, but you can’t take its engagement seriously anymore. It doesn’t think anymore, it only recites and is programmed to attack anything outside of its approved list.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, twa said:

What consequences?

It is indeed a matter tbd.

Trump and his minions see the upcoming North Korea meeting as a lifeline for his administration and his legacy.  Rudy and Sarah Huckabee-Sanders both have stated publicly that Trump can't be bothered by this silly little Russia/Collusion/Obstruction/Stormy/Bank Fraud/Campaign Finance/Scott Pruitt scandal because he has to swoop in to save the world from nuclear annihilation. 

I saw Trump smile for the first time when the morons in Michigan started chanting "Nobel, Nobel." 

He will be absolutely, irrationally, desperate to get something done with North Korea in order to distract from the ongoing circus.  And his motivation won't be World Peace, but a feather for the hat on his ego-maniacal head.  Even if that feather comes from a dead buzzard of a deal he cooked up out of his desperation.

He said recently that he is prepared to walk away from the talks: “If the meeting, when I’m there, is not fruitful, I will respectfully leave the meeting.”  I call bull**** on that.  He will be Kim's **** in those talks because he's in a position of great weakness in the White House right now, desperate to get something done.

So there's that consequence.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, twa said:

So the Iran deal the sequel then.

I take no comfort at the prospect of a willfully ignorant Donald ****ing Trump breaking an existing deal and "negotiating" a new one.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Don’t feed the troll.

The only thing you can do is poke it for fun, but you can’t take its engagement seriously anymore. It doesn’t think anymore, it only recites and is programmed to attack anything outside of its approved list.

Considering the nature of this thread, the irony of this statement is beyond belief...