Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

Jeez.  May needs to respond strongly or UK politics is gonna get even crazier.  You've basically got a free for all going on in London.  If you're the UK, having foreigners being murdered by foreigners and your citizens getting caught up as collateral sometimes is crazy and makes the country look terrible.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

Jeez.  May needs to respond strongly or UK politics is gonna get even crazier.  You've basically got a free for all going on in London.  If you're the UK, having foreigners being murdered by foreigners and your citizens getting caught up as collateral sometimes is crazy and makes the country look terrible.

The Russian kleptocracy is essentially a rogue terrorist state at this point. The big difference to others is that they have successfully undermined and co-opted the US. WTF is the UK supposed to do? You've already seen the Trog administration deflecting, suggesting that some 400 lb hacker made the nerve agent...........

We are going to need a lot of rope for these traitors.

25 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

The Russian kleptocracy is essentially a rogue terrorist state at this point. The big difference to others is that they have successfully undermined and co-opted the US. WTF is the UK supposed to do? You've already seen the Trog administration deflecting, suggesting that some 400 lb hacker made the nerve agent...........

Beg the EU for re-entry and go hard with sanctions.

I was reading that if the UK really investigated and enforced financial crimes laws in London they could probably disrupt a huge amount of Russian money and really harm Putin/Russia.  Would be a good retaliation for the poisoning to arrest a ton of guys and freeze lots of assets.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

All those idiots that talked about Putin being a strong leader and saying he was better than Obama or Clinton need to be called out for supporting a terrorist. 

• Like 1

So the UK is in a tough spot. No matter what trump and his hired mouthcow say, there is no way i would count on US support if it came down to Trump choosing between strongest ally England or terrorist state Russia.

Trump consistently sides with our enemies.

**** a pardon. When his undoubtable treason has been proven beyond reasonable doubt, take him right out to the gallows and HANG HIM.

~Bang

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Putin isn't killing people in Britain because he wants to intimidate Britain.  Britain is a sideshow.

He is killing people in Britain to send a message to people like Manafort and Stone and Kushner and Nunes (along with every Russian who knows anything) that they all better keep their goddamn mouths shut, because no one is safe if they turn against Russia and spill the beans.  Vlad can get you and Vlad will get you, no matter where you are.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 3

6 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Oh

mah

gawd.....

twa is a Russian bot farm account run by 13 guys....

Yeah. You didn't know that?

6 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Jenna Abrams, the white All-American girl who was actually 13 Russian guys

Reminds me of my my first, and only experience with Tinder.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

53 minutes ago, Predicto said:

Putin isn't killing people in Britain because he wants to intimidate Britain.  Britain is a sideshow.

He is killing people in Britain to send a message to people like Manafort and Stone and Kushner and Nunes (along with every Russian who knows anything) that they all better keep their goddamn mouths shut, because no one is safe if they turn against Russia and spill the beans.  Vlad can get you and Vlad will get you, no matter where you are.  

Me: Oops..didn't mean to bump you with my umbrella. 

You:..falls over dead in 12 hours.

2 hours ago, Bang said:

So the UK is in a tough spot. No matter what trump and his hired mouthcow say, there is no way i would count on US support if it came down to Trump choosing between strongest ally England or terrorist state Russia.

Trump consistently sides with our enemies.

**** a pardon. When his undoubtable treason has been proven beyond reasonable doubt, take him right out to the gallows and HANG HIM.

~Bang

And then use his dangling corpse for target practice. We could sell tickets as a fund raiser to pay off some of the debt his trade wars and tax gifts create.