Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

14 hours ago, twa said:

no evidence any knowingly worked with the Russians certainly doesn't declare all Americans innocent

it simply mean there is NO EVIDENCE

No it doesn't.  It simply means that that is not what THIS indictment is about.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Predicto said:

No it doesn't.  It simply means that that is not what THIS indictment is about.

Which is what we were addressing, if you or others have evidence you are free to share.

Just now, Predicto said:

Learn to vet your sources.  Look at all this guys other articles.

https://lawandcrime.com/author/robertn/

https://lawandcrime.com/author/robertn/page/2/

he's a hack

he is a lawyer,so yeah.:ols:

is he wrong on the weakness of the legal theory the charges are based on?

and that SCOTUS rapped their knuckles when it was used before?

2 minutes ago, twa said:

Given that he misrepresents the charges in the indictment (and also misrepresents everything about Christopher Steele and Hillary Clinton and Fusion GPS and Perkins Coie), yeah, I'd say so.  He's spinning harder than a playground roundabout.

Why do you constantly post this crap from stupid obscure blogs and Breitbart and the Federalist and whatever and then expect us to take the time to go though it and refute it point by point every single time, just so you can dance off and post another one.  Forget it.  You never make that effort to discuss anything anyone else posts.  

5 minutes ago, Predicto said:

Given that he misrepresents the charges in the indictment (and also misrepresents everything about Christopher Steele and Hillary Clinton and Fusion GPS and Perkins Coie), yeah, I'd say so.  He's spinning harder than a playground roundabout.

Why do you constantly post this crap from stupid obscure blogs and Breitbart and the Federalist and whatever and then expect us to take the time to go though it and refute it point by point every single time, just so you can dance off and post another one.  Forget it.  You never make that effort to discuss anything anyone else posts.  

3 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Zero interest in debating the garbage you usually link out to.

Monumental waste of time assessing what is literally junk writing riddled with factual inaccuracies. 

Why are you guys even bothering on a Saturday night? (Let alone any night of the week) For that matter, why am I on here on a Saturday night? Damn, I have no life. :rofl89:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, No Excuses said:

Zero interest in debating the garbage you usually link out to.

Monumental waste of time assessing what is literally junk writing riddled with factual inaccuracies. 

Fine, you can spend your time complaining about it.

I got time to wait and watch.

It has become more urgent to ask: Why is there a special counsel in the Russia investigation? At this point, that question should be put to the https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/02/donald-trump-russia-investigation-obstruction-justice-department-justice-office-legal-counsel/Justice Department’s Office of Legal Counsel — in the federal government, it’s the lawyers’ lawyer. To get down to brass tacks: May the president of the United States be charged with obstruction based on non-criminal discretionary acts that are unquestionably within his constitutional authority as chief executive?

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/02/donald-trump-russia-investigation-obstruction-justice-department-justice-office-legal-counsel/

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=1734551

Honest-Services Fraud: The Supreme Court Defuses the Government's Weapon of Mass Discretion in Skilling v. United States

South Texas Law Review, Vol. 51, No. 4, p. 1087, 2010

I think the difference in intent between people trying to expose the infiltration of our election processes, and the intent of those actively undermining them is pretty obvious, but whatever. It's beyond clear the quality of leadership and direction this has saddled all of us with. It's personally hard for me to continue to accept seemingly decent people with different ideologies trying to justify an open act of war on our country through misinformation, misdirection, and obfuscation. At some point, I hope to see some real honesty from people trying to spin and defend. It's hard to see how it could happen, but I do hope this can make us come together, with common sense, at some point.

Edited by SoulSkin
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, twa said:

First clue that this fella either doesn't know what he is talking about or is attempting to disseminate false info is the fact the he fails to distinguish agents of foreign entity (those indicted) and a foreigner (Steele).  Also, indictment is predicated on dissemination of false info and perpetration of fraud by those foreign agents whereas Steele was attempting to uncover truths about Trump.  

But of course, @Predicto is right.  This indictment deals with the issues it addresses.  It has nothing to do with Trump's guilt or innocence.  Stay tuned for that one

(And no.  Those outside the special prosecution aren't privy to evidence gathered by the special prosecutors and Mueller's team certainly wouldn't share that prematurely).

• Like 2

steele lying isn't disseminating false info, he obviously lied and concealed facts during testimony?

Thank you for the reply, but I'd really like to hear if Honest Services is being misapplied or stretched greatly to get this indictment.

I'll certainly stay tuned

I am putting this here because it's Russians who pushed for Sanders. More interference in 2016 election.

“One pro-Sanders group was overwhelmed with bad translating that barely makes sense. Since the election, the page has shifted to urge Sanders to run in 2020. The page once only shared links from Bients.com but now they’re from ThePredicted.com. Both are owned by Hysen Alimi in Albania.

“…. The shocking series of interviews revealed large Facebook groups supporting Sanders were inundated with content from people with no ties to the regions in which the pages were located. Former reporter John Mattes explained that his San Diego page became overwhelmed with anti-Clinton memes with messages he’d never heard coming out of the Sanders campaign. Instead, they were memes alleging Clinton used body doubles and murdered political opponents. 

“He initially suspected the posts were coming from anti-Clinton sites run by 1990s Clinton opponents, but he quickly found out that domain names were registered in Macedonia and Albania. Websites like WorldPoliticus.com, TrumpVision365.com, USConservativeToday.com, DonaldTrumpNews.co and USADailyPolitics.com are just a few of the sites that trafficked in fake news against Clinton. By the end of October he traced at least 40 percent of the domain registrations of the fake news sites on pro-Sanders pages back to Eastern Europe. Some others were based in Panama and the U.S. or untraceable.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/sanders-staffers-confirm-that-russian-trolls-were-pushing-anti-hillary-memes-on-social-networks-and-comment-threads/

• Like 1