Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

So basically, the entirety of the GOP at this point is nothing but a Russian stooge.

They must be so proud. Ronald Reagod got the Russians to tear down their wall, and they came over here and convinced his supporters to destroy their own country.

Well, it isn't like we never saw it before. It's pretty much how they dd it everywhere that they didn't share a border they could just overrun.

****ing idiots.

~Bang

• Like 3

Today should be fun. The House GOP intel committee preps their own “memo” which reviews “law enforcement abuse” in relation to the Trump/Russia investigation.

Oddly suspicious this happens the same night Hannity goes on state propaganda TV declaring the Mueller investigation is “over”.

It is a shame that Republicans have decided to completely rat **** this investigation. Just an awful group of people.

Edited by No Excuses

5 minutes ago, twa said:

Why would a memo on FBI abuses preceeding the Mueller appointment be a attack on the Independent Counsel?

Isn't that why he was appointed? :kiss-smileys:

It’s a memo on “FISA abuses”. If the FISA surveillance application was really an abuse of power, there is nothing preventing the WH from declassifying it and releasing it to the public. 

But no, much easier to keep it classified and draft your own partisan memo to rat **** an investigation. 

It is truly frightening the ease with which the GOP and it's rank and file will accept manipulation.

They ALWAYS react as they are told. ALWAYS. 100%.

They never break rank and question any of what are OBVIOUS manipulations, misdirection and outright lies. (Even when the lie is PROVEN. by then they don't care anymore, it's on to the next bit of bull**** to yell about.)

The pride and confidence they take in such ignorance is extremely dangerous.

Ready?

~Bang

• Like 1

Just now, No Excuses said:

It’s a memo on “FISA abuses”. If the FISA surveillance application was really an abuse of power, there is nothing preventing the WH from declassifying it and releasing it to the public. 

But no, much easier to keep it classified and draft your own partisan memo to rat **** an investigation. 

FISA abuses by the FBI and Justice dept right?....maybe some other govt officials.

Tell me again how that impacts the Independent Counsels investigation? 

43 minutes ago, twa said:

FISA abuses by the FBI and Justice dept right?....maybe some other govt officials.

Tell me again how that impacts the Independent Counsels investigation? 

Because the special counsel is a continuation of the FBI and DoJ probe. 

You can stop your usual silly act right here. 

Edited by No Excuses

Not really a continuation, but rather a independent investigation of the matter.....not at all limited to just continuing the probe.

Are you asserting it is outside Muellers scope to assure the earlier probe was not corrupt?

3 minutes ago, twa said:

Are you asserting it is outside Muellers scope to assure the earlier probe was not corrupt?

And here we are.

Once the original FISA order is declassified, we can see how corrupt this probe was. Until then, take your typical GOP bull**** elsewhere. 

I have to admit, I am lovin' it that the ole Law n Order authoritarian party that has railed for years about more cops, longer sentences, harsher enforcement, broken windows, tougher judges, accountability, personal responsibility,  yadda yadda yadda, is now curled up in a ball weeping at those horrible meanies using courts and laws to treat them so unfairly.

I couldn't make this **** up

And here we are.

Once the original FISA order is declassified, we can see how corrupt this probe was. Until then, take your typical GOP bull**** elsewhere. 

Odd the Dems on the House intelligence opposed allowing even the other house members access to the report.....but Mueller can access it.:kiss-smileys:

If Trump declassified it you would just accuse him of deflection/interferring

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, twa said:

Odd the Dems on the House intelligence opposed allowing even the other house members access to the report.....but Mueller can access it.:kiss-smileys:

Lol. Thanks for assigning a position to me I guess?

I think we should know what was in that FISA order. And the way to know that is by having it declassified. The Dems rightly object to a baseless partisan memo that won’t answer any questions because the original sourcing isn’t available for anyone to see. 

You know that. But you just can’t resist yourself from not being a lemming.

Have your day. The marching orders have come down and twa the obedient lemming is on patrol.

23 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

I have to admit, I am lovin' it that the ole Law n Order authoritarian party that has railed for years about more cops, longer sentences, harsher enforcement, broken windows, tougher judges, accountability, personal responsibility,  yadda yadda yadda, is now curled up in a ball weeping at those horrible meanies using courts and laws to treat them so unfairly.

I couldn't make this **** up

"A Libertarian is a conservative under indictment". 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, twa said:

It's not odd at all.

The GOP are treasonous snakes.

they should be treated as such. Anyone with half a brain would keep as many of them away from it as possible as a matter of National security and in the effort to see justice done and truth revealed.

the GOP have absolutely none of that in mind. 

Honestly, you clowns spent decades cultivating this, and there is absolutely nothing more pathetic than listening to you crying about what you have wrought. The entire GOP attitude is one of "**** you".. so i'd suggest getting used to it.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Bang said:

It's not odd at all.

The GOP are treasonous snakes.

they should be treated as such. Anyone with half a brain would keep as many of them away from it as possible as a matter of National security and in the effort to see justice done and truth revealed.

the GOP have absolutely none of that in mind. 

Honestly, you clowns spent decades cultivating this, and there is absolutely nothing more pathetic than listening to you crying about what you have wrought. The entire GOP attitude is one of "**** you".. so i'd suggest getting used to it.

~Bang

This tweet pretty much covers it:

The saving grace for this country will ultimately have to be a coalition of liberals and sane-conservatives who haven’t rented their thinking capacity to Fox News and Sean Hannity.

• Like 2

What you said...

2 hours ago, No Excuses said:

What he heard...

2 hours ago, No Excuses said:

Something, something something.

I invite you to continue this conversation for the next 8 hours or until I suffer an aneurysm, whichever comes first.

• Haha 2