Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

47 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

Borders on nothing. It is treason and daddy trump should be charged also.

Still dreaming of my gallows. 

Hey stupid question for you @LadySkinsFan. I was going to make a comment referencing the death of Mussolini. In your opinion is it alright for me to call the lady strung up next to him his "whore"? 

12 minutes ago, visionary said:

Had no idea High Pitch Eric had a brother

• Like 3

I believe she was his girlfriend/mistress. I think the use of the word "whore" is meant to further denigrate her, and I think inappropriate. 

As an example, Eva Braun was Hitler's girlfriend/mistress, until they married, and she's not referred to as a whore. Did their marriage confer some kind of legitimacy as an antidote to probity?

Edited by LadySkinsFan

10 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I believe she was his girlfriend/mistress. I think the use of the word "whore" is meant to further denigrate her, and I think inappropriate. 

Yes she was his mistress. 

You don't think the girlfriend of the married Father of Fascism deserves to be denigrated? Would that word be appropriate for any female?

I don't want to hijack this thread so forgive me. Just answer this last bit and if it goes beyond that I'll shoot you a PM.

I really want to start cleaning up my language a bit to improve my arguments. I tend to get very vulgar as I get emotional and it just hurts me and whatever point I'm trying to maybe. Bad habit from the Army and other adventures. Really appreciate your feedback on the matter. 

Edited by BornaSkinsFan83

They will send it and Trump will veto and Senate won't override, giving Trump what he wants. 

No, a woman, who by circumstances was trying to survive by becoming someone's mistress, doesn't deserve denigration. Sometimes that's all one can do. Besides, in the end she was executed also, so she didn't survive.

Edited by LadySkinsFan

12 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

They will send it and Trump will veto and Senate won't override, giving Trump what he wants. 

Precisely, the appearance of action without action (or any messy consequences)

• Like 1

One of many ceasefires.

To be fair though, Trump bombed an airbase (possibly evacuated and later put back into use) and loosened standards for bombing and killed a lot more civilians, so there have been some changes.

Edited by visionary
  • Like 2

LoL! Now Trump's whining about Dems and pretending that his collusion and traitorous behavior is somehow just sour grapes.

Like I said, if you still believe him the YOU are a fool. If you still defend him then you are either a fool, or a shill who knows better but doesn't give a damn.

• Like 3