Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

4 minutes ago, FanboyOf91 said:

Tillerson making a good case for worst ever SecState.

I would assume that somewhere, there's a case where Russia is right about something.  

Can't think of one, but . . . . 

2 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Kim DotCom?

Han***holeSolo.  

Edited by Larry
  • Like 2

Folks, let's wait till there's actually something to complain about, before pronouncing the end of the world.  

We had what, 10 posts attacking Trump over his handshake?  

(And as to the two "spy houses"?  I wouldn't actually have a problem with giving them back.  Diplomatic property really ought to be sacrosanct.  Yeah, they probably used them for spying.  And we use our diplomatic properties for the same thing.  Real world, and all that.)  

5 minutes ago, Larry said:

Folks, let's wait till there's actually something to complain about, before pronouncing the end of the world.  

(And as to the two "spy houses"?  I wouldn't actually have a problem with giving them back.  Diplomatic property really ought to be sacrosanct.  Yeah, they probably used them for spying.  And we use our diplomatic properties for the same thing.  Real world, and all that.)  

Come on dawg. I expect the "we do the same thing" defense from the Trump supporters.

As far as there being something to complain about... the whole Trump - Russia episode qualifies I would say.

• Like 1

Just now, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

As far as there being something to complain about... the whole Trump - Russia episode qualifies I would say.

It does.  

This does not mean that every time Trump is in the same room as Putin, we should simply announce disgusting sexual imagery to describe what we imagine happened in the room.  

2 minutes ago, Larry said:

It does.  

This does not mean that every time Trump is in the same room as Putin, we should simply announce disgusting sexual imagery to describe what we imagine happened in the room.  

Agreed... but at least the first couple of times, maybe?

They're probably planning to pile up and get gay again tomorrow if I know them.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Larry said:

41 minutes ago, Larry said:

It does.  

From Donald Trump's leaked diary...

July 7, 2017

His handshake was firm yet warm. Very warm.  His strong hand engulfed my much smaller hand.  Speaking of warm, my cheeks were flushed when he looked straight into my eyes.  Bigly.  He smiled that half smile that makes me wonder "What are you thinking about Vlad, my KGB pen pal?" Then he winked, and I cooed "Oh Vlad, stop meddling in my erection, oops I mean election." 

He whispered through his translator, "Come on, comrade, let's ditch Rex and Yuri!  Then you and I can talk alone about giving us back that romantic house on the river in Maryland.  I will set aside a room, just for you, to visit me."  I think we are on the verge of a new awakening in Russian/U.S. relations.

Also, in the diary's margins were drawn cartoon hearts and, in big loopy cursive handwriting, several iterations of Donald J. Putin  and Mr. Donald Putin.

Edited by Dan T.
  • Like 8