Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

fwiw...bob mueller will be making a rare speaking appearance on cnn shortly...it's just a grad commencement address (it's that time of year---all DC creatures are out there doing it), but you get to observe him at least

1 hour ago, Jumbo said:

fwiw...bob mueller will be making a rare speaking appearance on cnn shortly...it's just a grad commencement address (it's that time of year---all DC creatures are out there doing it), but you get to observe him at least

I just got home and no one is talking about what was said.  Any notes?

25 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

That has to be a fake tweet from Coulter right? 

I've heard that a lot of tweets like this actually come from Russian bots. Perhaps Ann Coulter is some sort of cyborg or maybe just CGI / some sort of holographic technology?

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I just got home and no one is talking about what was said.  Any notes?

sorry---didn't get to see it---all i hear so far is him talking about "integrity" and your rep being important and a few references to troubling nature of current times...seems to be the theme for many commencement addressees..

I keep hearing on TV people trying to excuse Kushner for his attempts to create a backdoor Russian communication system due to naivete. It doesn't hold water.

1st: If Michael Flynn was at the meeting as was reported there is no naivete possible.

2nd: The idea that they need to hide their communications from the Obama Administration suggests a consciousness or an anticipation of future wrongdoing.

3rd: No one has ever suggested that Kushner was a blithering idiot and for you not to realize that creating a secret communication channel for the express purpose of hiding it from your own government is wrong would not take naivete, but outright idiocy. Perhaps at the level where he'd be unable to tie his own shoes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Burgold said:

for you not to realize that creating a secret communication channel for the express purpose of hiding it from your own government is wrong would not take naivete, but outright idiocy. Perhaps at the level where he'd be unable to tie his own shoes.

do you mean she?