Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The (only!) official ES all things Kirk Cousins should we shouldn't we off-season thread.

Ron78

2 minutes ago, Gregpeck99 said:

Who cares what spoiled-brat Kirk thinks or feels.

He ain't done that much to earn such solicitude!

Time to move on and take a new direction at QB.

Dan/Bruce can get RG3 pretty cheap tomorrow .....

6 minutes ago, hailmary said:

It looks like it's a day late and a $$$ dollar short ....lol

Could be though people like Cooley think its still doable.  Who knows?  It seems like Bruce/Dan want to play hardball in negotiations while Kirk is thinking he's not even sure he wants to be there let alone entertain low ball offers.  Hence that could be why we have all these stories about him wanting to leave or is ready to go to SF.

If so Bruce/Dan need to get over themselves -- they need to pay him and soon.  If Kirk was dying to be a Redskin they could play hardball with him for months but at the moment they might be hardballing themselves out of a QB.

Kirk doesn't want to work for two clowns. It's that simple.

If you had the choice between working at a company under 2 lousy managers or a more reputable competitor who'd be willing to match the offer and then some, the choice would be clear for most of us.

Kirk wants more than to be a top paid QB. He doesn't want to spend his career in this cesspool thinking about what could have been 15 years from now when we're still looking to make our first SB appearance since Gibbs.

If we fans can see the dysfunction of this organization, imagine what he sees.

1 hour ago, hailmary said:

I agree and Snyder would rather pay a "fat" lazy thug 100 million for absolutely nothing in return, Dan needs to sell this team! Fans should demand he sells our team because he has proven he is the PROBLEM over and over. I for one will never spend another penny on this organization as long as Dan is involved!

SORRY I hate to inform you danny boy is calling these shots, Bruce is just another Snyder puppet :)

I've been seeing this a lot lately.  Any actual proof that Dan is pulling the strings or is it just another easy talking point?  

And by proof, I mean actual proof.  

Just now, BurgundyBooger said:

Kirk doesn't want to work for two clowns. It's that simple.

If you had the choice between working in a company under 2 lousy managers or a more reputable competitor who'd be willing to match the offer and then some, the choice would be clear for most of us.

Kirk wants more than to be a top paid QB. He doesn't want to spend his career in this cesspool thinking about what could have been 15 years from now when we're still looking to make our first SB appearance since Gibbs.

If we fans can see the dysfunction of this organization, imagine what he sees.

Yea.  That's why he wants to go to the same place that drove out Harbaugh and hire Chip freaking Kelly.

1 minute ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I've been seeing this a lot lately.  Any actual proof that Dan is pulling the strings or is it just another easy talking point?  

And by proof, I mean actual proof.  

No I'm not under Dans desk so to answer you  I have "no actual proof" What I do have is common sense and that tells me the common denominator  in the past 20 plus years of losing is Mr DAN :)

Just now, hailmary said:

No I'm not under Dans desk so to answer you  I have "no actual proof" What I do have is common sense and that tells me the common denominator  in the past 20 plus years of losing is Mr DAN :)

Correlation vs causation.

I'll admit he was bad in the past but there is ZERO proof he has his hands in this.

You know what else hasn't changed in the 20 years of losing?  Our stadium location.  That must be it!  Demolish the stadium and a trophy will surely follow.

Paloffs is now.

Sheesh.

3 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

That means nothing. Until he isn't, he's going to be a good redskin. Doesn't mean that's what he wants 

That's possible. I don't think that's the case, but it's possible.

Could mean that in the end he expects to be here, and with new starters at receiver, he wants to get started early getting familiar with them.

It's amazing how much mileage people get from Griffin...

-Griffin is the reason Shanahan was fired

-Griffin was the reason McCloughan was fired

-Griffin is the reason they haven't signed Cousins

-Griffin is the reason they haven't traded Cousins to the 49ers

there's a small portion of us who believe all of the above lol...one, ok. Two, maybe. All four? Jeebus.

2 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Correlation vs causation.

I'll admit he was bad in the past but there is ZERO proof he has his hands in this.

You know what else hasn't changed in the 20 years of losing?  Our stadium location.  That must be it!  Demolish the stadium and a trophy will surely follow.

Paloffs is now.

Sheesh.

THE STADIUM has nothing to do with paying/signing players weather it has been a good or bad deal........SHEESH!

6 minutes ago, Spearfeather said:

So, he schedules pass and catch sessions with his receivers, that work for those " two clowns ". ?

He doesn't really have a choice but to play here in 2017, barring a trade that the front office apparently isn't willing to make.  I'd imagine he still wants to play well, in fact it would only make it burn worse when he moves out west shortly thereafter.

2 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

And you have no proof what level Dan plays in it either.  

And it's "whether", not "weather".

like i said I'm not under dan's desk so again I HAVE ZERO PROOF :)

Look if you want to support our owner that's great, but don't forget his RECORD as owner and YES we have PROOF of that :) 

1 minute ago, hailmary said:

What you don't seem to realize is that the posters on this board hold each other to a higher standard.  You can't just post speculation or nonsense and pass it off as fact.  You are expect to provide evidence, and, as the poster, the onus is on you to provide that evidence, not on the readers of your post.  Using your screen name to provide a metaphor, you can't just post a hail Mary of an idea and not expect a swarm of poster-cornerbacks to not be there to defend it.  ;)  And, for the record, common sense doesn't equate to facts or evidence. Just trying to help you out!

1 hour ago, hailmary said:

I agree and Snyder would rather pay a "fat" lazy thug 100 million for absolutely nothing in return, Dan needs to sell this team! Fans should demand he sells our team because he has proven he is the PROBLEM over and over. I for one will never spend another penny on this organization as long as Dan is involved!

SORRY I hate to inform you danny boy is calling these shots, Bruce is just another Snyder puppet :)

11 minutes ago, hailmary said:

Look if you want to support our owner that's great, but don't forget his RECORD as owner and YES we have PROOF of that :) 

I went back and quoted your first statement.  Since you seemed so sure there, I'd assume you had some proof.  And I'm not supporting the owner, I'm just asking that you back up your claims.

Got any proof regarding the number of visitors in the stadium or was that just another guess?

Archived