Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Da Skins at Da Bears

TK

6 minutes ago, jschuck12001 said:

Because he had a valid point and Goskins attacks anyone who disagrees with him as if he's a football genius and has all the answers.

I watched him attack Zoony who is a mod and speak to him like he was a piece of crap.

The fact that Zoony is a mod doesn't change much when arguing with him as long as you don't break any rules. Which is cool around here because you've got the right to disagree, argue with the mods. Heck they even all have the same opinion on different subjects :)

Now @goskins10 usually backs up his opinion with facts and stuff. You can disagree, but you better not come in empty. If you can, you'll find that the guy is rather fun and cool with good football IQ.

1 hour ago, jschuck12001 said:

I watched him attack Zoony who is a mod and speak to him like he was a piece of crap.

You're not a made man til you skin your first buck. 

You're not a made ES-er til zoony tells you to take that all caps the **** out of here.

5 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

The fact that Zoony is a mod doesn't change much when arguing with him as long as you don't break any rules. Which is cool around here because you've got the right to disagree, argue with the mods. Heck they even all have the same opinion on different subjects :)

Now @goskins10 usually backs up his opinion with facts and stuff. You can disagree, but you better not come in empty. If you can, you'll find that the guy is rather fun and cool with good football IQ.

3 minutes ago, DC9 said:

You're not a made man til you skin your first buck. 

You're not a made ES-er til you zoony tells you to take that all caps the **** out of here.

I think it's time for me to take a break from ES, everything about the Skins is getting on my nerves these days.

7 minutes ago, Tsailand said:

Not until Kirk has five winning seasons in a row.

Just a few more seasons then!

I'd like to point out that the losing 3 of the last 4 streak started with the ridiculously short week vs. Dallas and our injuries have been adding up since then too. I'm glad we won today, but it too was a short week. NFL needs to get rid of Thursday football and make a rule that no team can play two games within X amount of days and hours. 

13 minutes ago, elkabong82 said:

I'd like to point out that the losing 3 of the last 4 streak started with the ridiculously short week vs. Dallas and our injuries have been adding up since then too. I'm glad we won today, but it too was a short week. NFL needs to get rid of Thursday football and make a rule that no team can play two games within X amount of days and hours. 

Definately!

I'm wondering how much of a toll did the monday night game took on the Panthers today... Pretty sure it can be linked somehow.

11 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

Definately!

I'm wondering how much of a toll did the monday night game took on the Panthers today... Pretty sure it can be linked somehow.

I found this: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/06/29/researchers-look-at-impact-of-thursday-games-on-nfl-schedule/

Which stated that it lowers the win % by 4 for each games vs. a team with more rest. 

1 hour ago, jschuck12001 said:

So why did it bother you so much that you had to respond?  He only made a statement and you couldn't stop yourself from calling him out.

"Not rehashing this whole thing again" and then you rehash it.

Edit - Never mind. No value added. Moving on. Hope you enjoyed the game.

Archived