Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

10 hours ago, DCSaints_fan said:

Alright apparently for imports from anywhere its 2.5% for cars (and 25% for trucks, weird) https://www.cbp.gov/trade/basic-import-export/importing-car

So it would be 10% vs. 2.5%..  On a $20k car, that would be 2000 - 500 = $1500 more expensive for the American car in the EU

I think most manufacturers simply get around this by building the plant in their respective country, anyway

Again, at least as I understand it, it's not a question of "getting around it". When a German buys something, it's the same tax, whether it's made in Germany, or imported.  At least that's the way my Canadian in-law explained THEIR VAT. 

10 hours ago, visionary said:

Know what's more funny than watching "the Left" "go nuts"?  (Which is apparently defined as "having a cheap chuckle at something which every one of us has done")?  

Watching people whine about how Trump is being unfairly picked on, because of it.  

So when do we get to hear about the tax cuts?

If I'm the Democrats, I gather a bunch of Hollywood celebrities and make an ad thanking the President for cutting our taxes.

"We hate the elites in NYC and SF so much that we will CUT THEIR TAXES" 

- Populism 2017

5 minutes ago, Larry said:

Know what's more funny than watching "the Left" "go nuts"?  (Which is apparently defined as "having a cheap chuckle at something which every one of us has done")? Watching people whine about how Trump is being unfairly picked on, because of it.  

Or claiming it was on purpose just to troll the left.

8 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

If I'm the Democrats, I gather a bunch of Hollywood celebrities and make an ad thanking the President for cutting our taxes.

- Populism 2017

First they have to figure out how to spin causing millions to lose health insurance, and millions more to see huge rate increases (but don't worry.  We'll also allow the insurance companies to give you less coverage.), while also cutting Medicaid, so that then they can claim that they've saved us so much money (with Medicaid cuts that haven't happened yet) that we can now afford a tax cut (even though we have this deficit, and are planning on huge defense increases).  

17 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

- Populism 2017

the Democrats are ready to run Corey Booker in 2020, so i doubt that happens.

Do we have a running list yet of what America is now against and for? Its changed so much in recent months. I know we dont dig human rights and environmental protection anymore. Moral accountability is no longer (maybe never has been) in our court. What is it that we actually stand for now? 

8 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Do we have a running list yet of what America is now against and for? Its changed so much in recent months. I know we dont dig human rights and environmental protection anymore. Moral accountability is no longer (maybe never has been) in our court. What is it that we actually stand for now? 

Whatever gets The Beloved Leader paid.

Way to go Boehner, a spineless welp in the House and a welp in retirement!

2 minutes ago, visionary said:

Now, there's guts, for ya.  

Please tell us, Mr. Boehner, which of Trump's policies you endorse?  

(And I have to say, every time I see his picture, I think of this guy:)  

26de00bb7809cc3f3f08af394d6c2fc0.jpg

49 minutes ago, visionary said:

Angela Merkel IS Europe right now, you dolt.

1 hour ago, No Excuses said:

This could go great.

/ indicates jump cut.  Assume it cycles from Clooney to Rock to McGraw and Hill.

"Hi, I'm George Clooney/Chris Rock/Tim Mcgraw and Faith Hill/

and I wanted to thank the Republican party/the GOP/ the American right/

For having the strength of will to end healthcare for 23 million people/ to end meals on wheels/ to cut funding for opiod addition in middle America/

And give that money, and more, to me / (mcgraw and hill) to us/ thank you Donny, sweet reparations! (Rock)/

I know that those funding cuts didn't fully pay for our tax cuts/ but it means a lot to us, Senator McConnell/Paul Ryan/ President Trump/ (McGraw+Hill) that you would be willing to increase the debt by [insert number here] just so I could  buy my new boat (then Hill) and my new plane/ (Rock) my 4th house/ (Clooney, with some extra pretentiousness) my 6TH house, AND an island in the bahamas/ (Rock) screw you George.

Thank you/Thank you/Thank you/ (cuts to Hillary Clinton) Thank you Donald, Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell, and all Republicans in Congress.  With your help I was able to buy another lovely home in New York.  I know I ran for President, but frankly, this option turned out to be much better for my finances.  (Bill wanders in) You've really got our financial well-being on lock.  So thank you/thank you/ (all at once) thank you Republicans/ (McGraw and Hill) you've helped us to buy even more stuff and you only had to do it at the expense of the middle class and the poor."

I'm mulling over whether they should have Obama swoop in and go "Thanks Donald."  Maybe add in that he can take extra flights to Kenya to visit family and upgraded everyone to first class.  Just REALLLLLLLY twist that knife.

even per the norm, today's new try at a presser (off-camera gaggle/cut short---brutal---taking no questions on rooskies)...almost like nearing meltdown...spicer sounded lifeless..they're trying a mix for now of less pressers all together, and more off-camera when they do have them...and make them real brief...and give no substantive answers to basically anything, just toss out words...seems to be the plan...

Archived