Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

48 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

I think it's a good speech so far. 

Partisan at times of course. But overall one his better ones 

It's a testament to

rick4.jpg

16 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

A 1 hour speech by Trump. I'll give a B-. An okay speech for what he wanted to do with it. I felt he shouldn't have used that soldier's wife as a PR prop. Now, it's time for the meat of these proposals!

I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

i know i'm joining in on OT posts about the address, but let's let it go for a bit and then we can reign it in...i thought he stared out like he should but as i figured (a lot of people got rickrolled again i'm sure) it was basically just regular trump talk for the umpteenth time...to be accurate i started checking out here and there for a few minutes at about 45 minutes but saw most of it...and i did think as vanilla as it was, the dem reply was actually better and pretty well done for one of those rebuttals...basically tho...a whole big pile of much ado about nothing....SAD!

ok---awesome...i guess i missed his greatest moment ever (figures) honoring the SEAL (Ryan) killed in the yemen raid

so will have to catch up

My take is Bannon et al. realize that they won't be able to do much without making some pretense of reaching across the aisle.  Trump is largely a figurehead who will read the teleprompter, albeit in a strained manner.  His outreach struck me as disingenuous.  Apparently it went over better to most other people.

3 minutes ago, visionary said:

Is Rahm inviting him to send in the Feds?

Some folk are fine with the violence being in just "some" neighborhoods.

We had a mayor like that....HAD 

Archived