brandymac27

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

Just now, twa said:

He disgusts me too...still better than Hillary,

Please retire so you can post more

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

It was great that President Trump promoted McGee to a General today.  Now a young lady gets a Scholarship.

2 minutes ago, purbeast said:

Dude isn't even hiding that he is trying to buy black votes lol.

Good for that girl and her mother, benefiting as it is from a cheap, tacky gimmick. 

Man, my wife is dissing on Pelosi big time....she sure is a change from the femi-nazi I married.

the color commentary is epic.

1 minute ago, twa said:

Man, my wife is dissing on Pelosi big time....she sure is a change from the femi-nazi I married.

the color commentary is epic.

Clearly you two were made for each other.  

• Thanks 1

LOL he flat out lying.  My Advair has continued to go up and up and up over the past 4 years.  Last time I got it it was $395.

• Thanks 1

How is the fda approving drugs at a “faster clip than ever before” an example of taking on the pharmaceutical companies?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, purbeast said:

LOL he flat out lying.  My Advair has continued to go up and up and up over the past 4 years.  Last time I got it it was $395.

Hes lying about the cost of health insurance too. Prices have been relatively the same here in NC for the past 4 years. The coverage tho is getting worse tho.

Edited by clietas

I think he just gave the Presidential Medal of Freedom to the wrong Rush. 

267px-Rush-in-concert.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

The Rush Limbaugh shout out and medal of honor is a total troll move.  No one thinks he is actually deserving of it, but I hope if the media does bring it up, they don't fully take the bait and harp on it too much, just ignore it and give it the little to no attention it deserves.

Trump's lies on healthcare are bold, even by his standards.

I feel like half of what Trump is "asking of congress" are likely already in bills that are written up and waiting for the Senate to vote in.  In fact his team probably just looked at the stack of bills being ignored and made a list of all of them for the speech.

Trump requesting all this new spending, yet doesn't explain how to pay for it.  What I haven't heard yet is anything about the wealthiest Americans helping pay for all this stuff.  Trump has sounded more like Bernie Sanders for the last 20 mins or so, but at least Bernie is honest about how these kinds of things have to be paid for. 

Edited by NoCalMike
  • Like 1

Mom needs to stop fist pumping and let Ellie sleep.  That little girl is well beyond exhausted.  

Just now, NoCalMike said:

The Rush Limbaugh shout out and medal of honor is a total troll move.  No one thinks he is actually deserving of it, but I hope if the media does bring it up, they don't fully take the bait and harp on it too much, just ignore it and give it the little to no attention it deserves.

Trump: Rush Limbaugh has cancer?! Good News, perfect timing”