Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

10 hours ago, spjunkies said:

So, this is a thing. 

How can this be real?!  How can Trump be so proud of it that he distributes copies and tweets it out?! 

Things like this make me want to move my family to the moon.  Just to put some distance between me and all the stupid. 

7 hours ago, spjunkies said:

I swear these people live in some kind of parallel universe. I mean really?

Jr is talking about himself here. You can tell by how upset he actually is. Usually he’s got that dick mouth smirk on his face that runs in the family but in the above clip he is visibly upset so much so that his mannerisms are different. Dude probably doesn’t even notice it himself but it’s telling. 

3 hours ago, Llevron said:

Someone please tell me they would vote for him again over Elizabeth Warren cause she wants to give people money 

Not sure about her.

Bernie most definitely though.

You'll know the Democratic party is in the ****ter if Bernie is the nom so there's a scapegoat for Trump 2.0 though.

I honestly think Bernie would happily and willingly take the job too knowing he's there to lose.

9 minutes ago, Mooka said:

Not sure about her.

Bernie most definitely though.

You'll know the Democratic party is in the ****ter if Bernie is the nom so there's a scapegoat for Trump 2.0 though.

I honestly think Bernie would happily and willingly take the job too knowing he's there to lose.

Oh Im sorry I didnt actually think anyone would post something like this. I dont even know what you are talking about to be honest. And I dont really want to. My bad. 

Yall keep surprising me thats for sure. 

8 minutes ago, tshile said:

It’s interesting to watch life long republicans that have decried wasteful government spending as a foundation for many of their policy ideas, be ok with what trump has done as president. 

you think a Dem would spend less?

22 minutes ago, twa said:

you think a Dem would spend less?

On funneling things into their personal resorts? Yes.

On government? No, they've never championed it though. They're very much for government spending more money to address the policy items they want.

Archived