Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

5 hours ago, visionary said:

"Would the White House have us believe that Carroll lied about this two decades ago on the off chance Trump became president one day?"

We are talking about someone who spent four years claiming that someone tricked the Honolulu newspaper into printing a birth announcement for a child who was born in Kenya, just so he could become President 45 years later.  

1 hour ago, Dan T. said:

Its 2019 and a sexual predator occupies the White House.  

If only we had known that before the election.  

Oh, wait.  We did.  He said so.  

14 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

He's 72, probably dead in 10 years.

I'm guessing the article is about the lasting effect of trump and not actually about trumps longevity. 

The yard signs are most likely intended to be metaphorical and reference the fact that the candidates on the Republican ticket in those years could very well reflect a lot of trumps values, or lack thereof. 

1 hour ago, redskinss said:

I'm guessing the article is about the lasting effect of trump and not actually about trumps longevity. 

The yard signs are most likely intended to be metaphorical and reference the fact that the candidates on the Republican ticket in those years could very well reflect a lot of trumps values, or lack thereof. 

Oh, I at least assume that they'll try to find a replacement who isn't so transparently childish.  Who's at least better at picking lies that aren't as easy to check.  Maybe one who can pick a staff that aren't a clown show.  

Somebody who's more competent at achieving the same evil goals that this administration has exemplified.  

Maybe twa.  

3 hours ago, redskinss said:

Not talking about the article. Trump liked the video because it shows him as President forever. The asshole will be dead in about decade.

5 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

This doesn’t help anyone 

You're kidding.  

Wiping out Trump supporters would help the entire country.  

Heck, it would help the Republican Party.  

-    Thanos.  

28 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

I already know I'm going to have to set aside an entire afternoon to explain this administration's ****ery to my future grandkids when they ask 'grandpa, wtf was America smoking in 2016-2020?'

Judging by the Trump voters I've met the answer is tobacco.

2 hours ago, volsmet said:

giphy.gif

Trump supporters frustrate me just as much as you. To see they’ve taken root in my family and basically destroyed relationships I had with 2 brothers infuriates me and breaks my heart at the same time. I disagree with trump supporters and who they choose to be at a cellular level. 

So shake your head if you want but calling for the genocide of 60million people isn’t my idea of a solution and doesn’t make you any better (if not worse) than they are. There is a right way to fix this country and a wrong way  

4 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Trump supporters frustrate me just as much as you. To see they’ve taken root in my family and basically destroyed relationships I had with 2 brothers infuriates me and breaks my heart at the same time. I disagree with trump supporters and who they choose to be at a cellular level. 

So shake your head if you want but calling for the genocide of 60million people isn’t my idea of a solution and doesn’t make you any better (if not worse) than they are. There is a right way to fix this country and a wrong way  

You have no idea how “frustrated” I am by trump supporters, I don’t need your advice, you don’t have any thoughts that are illuminating on the matter. Your brothers support a guy who gets off on creating fear within the most vulnerable communities in our country, I’d celebrate if I woke up to a world where no trump supporters woke up ever again... including/starting with the trump supporters in my own family. I couldn’t possibly care less about a blood relative... trump supporters are the most grotesque humans to ever exist. You may not have wanted the Nazi’s to die, but I’m glad they did, I just wish I got to watch them go. Trump supporters are no different... they don’t care about anything in the world but intimidating & crushing everything that isn’t a white trumper... they’re racist cowards, they’re evil scum, they’re the lowest common denominator... why would I prefer that a group that disgusting live? Because I hung out with a few over holidays when I was a kid? Awww how adorable. You think what you want, I don’t need your heart to heart, I don’t care about your entitled feelings, I care about the children your brothers enjoy seeing taken from their families ... I care about the young girls growing up forced to know a rapist, who brags about sexual, is the most powerful man in the world despite everyone having heard him boast of sexually assaulting women. Your brothers support a guy who paid $85,000 for an ad advocating the slaughter of innocent black children..... your brothers support a rapist who paid to call on the execution of innocent kids who didn’t rape anyone. You not talking to them isn’t quite punishment enough...for me. Do your thing, excuse all you like, I don’t think their lives are worth anyone’s suffering....anyone living in any sort of fear, for an instant, because of trumpers, is intolerable to me. There is nothing trump supporters care about but intimidation through race & some warped sense of entitlement... they’re all worthless, evil, scum. 

Obviously we can run back the civil war & slaughter the racists again, but I’d sign up if we could. We went too easy on the rednecks the first time, I’d love to know we learned from our mistakes. You don’t see Nazis walking around Germany anymore ... just Charlottesville. To know anyone would rather wake up with those people here, than not, is disappointing.

I don’t tolerate intolerance... you can give it the cold shoulder, but that’s not changing anything for anyone who is actually impacted by the scum your brothers support. More sexist racists in the courts... impacting lives you’ll never know... I just can’t imagine you thinking anyone should care about your relationship with your brothers while people like your brothers are the cause of actual problems.

Thanks for the thoughts, pal.

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, volsmet said:

You don’t see Nazis walking around Germany anymore ... just Charlottesville.

False.  There is growing concern about the far-right rise in Germany again.

It comes amid growing concern about neo-Nazism in Germany, where thousands of far-right supporters have taken part in protests and clashed with anti-fascist rivals in the past week.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-police-nazi-salute-far-right-protests-chemnitz-saxony-rosenheim-bavaria-a8520591.html

EDIT:  Also, I don't think this forum is a place that allows calling for the death of 60 million people.  A mod may say otherwise but, until one does, you may just want to tone it down a bit.

The concerning thing to me is that the ultra-patriotic are the Nazis now.  Like, I love America, but the one flying a giant US flag from the back of his pick up truck is likely to be the one wanting to round up hispanics and put them into internment camps.

20 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Screenshot_20190623-110105.png

His stupidity and those that support him and believe the BS which spews from him are quite simply stunning. I can't believe that he posted that the press is false when it is so obvious that he clearly stated that it was he that pulled back. How can anyone think this is a rational man?

Archived