Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

2 hours ago, StillUnknown said:

I really want to live long enough to see how history writes this portion of our country

Apparently a couple months ago he tweeted we are going back to the moon. The current group of GOP officials will be eviscerated 

3 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

There's a tweet for everything.  See the response.

Screenshot_20190607-150736_Twitter.jpg

Beat me to it. It’s both hilarious and completely crazy that this person is POTUS. 

1 hour ago, Larry said:

I'm trying to figure out some answer to "did he just say the Moon is part of Mars?"  

Yeah I think he was implying that the science for getting to the Moon would be an initial part of the program to go to Mars. However, that doesn't really make me feel any better about this tweet. Not because I disapprove of space exploration, but because it's scary that such a simple concept to write clearly is completely lost on this guy. I'm not surprised, but good god...can you imagine how he talks to other world leaders? They must think he's even dumber than we do.

“I think it will all work out very well, and also for you with your wall, your border,” he said at a joint press conference. “I mean, we have a border situation in the United States, and you have one over here. But I hear it’s going to work out very well here.” The Irish prime minister quickly interjected, to be clear he and Trump were talking about the same Ireland: “One thing we want to avoid, of course, is a wall or border between us [in Ireland].”

“I think you do, I think you do,” Trump replied, totally getting it. “The way it works now is good, you want to try and to keep it that way. I know that’s a big point of contention with respect to Brexit. I’m sure it’s going to work out very well. I know they’re focused very heavily on it. … There are a lot of good minds thinking about how to do it and it’s going to be just fine. It ultimately could even be very, very good for Ireland. The border will work out.”

“The Irish government has mounted an intense, three-year diplomatic effort arguing the opposite, that Brexit threatens peace and prosperity on the island of Ireland,” the Guardian notes. “Addressing the media after Trump’s departure, Varadkar said he explained the history of the border and the Troubles in their private meeting.”

1 hour ago, Warhead36 said:

He can't speak coherently. I don't know if it's dementia or if he's really just that stupid.

I think there's something wrong. If you watch interviews of him when he was younger he was still a lying, narcissistic asshole, but he could organize thoughts and communicate without problems.

He was certainly not the sharpest knife in the drawer but still completely coherent.

Now he can't even complete sentences without meandering into **** knows where. 

I wouldn't be all that surprised to find out after he's done that he was suffering from the initial stages of dementia or something. 

And I think if that happens there's probably about a 99% chance that his supporters will use that as an excuse for him.

6 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

So no need for a wall now I guess.

I went to visit my Pro Trump mom today and she was all comments about how much he gets things done over this immigrant situation and how Trump was "sent" by God lol...but when it's something stupid he has done it's always the press fault for reporting it to the public 

I so much liked visiting her when Obama was president because at least nothing being said at all is better then all the Fox News propraganda praise 

Archived