Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What's up with these Breeland tweets?

GOSKINS_08

I just happened to see these, Breeland went on a rant after the game. Not sure what they're about.

Im convince a lot of people talk ball but don't really know what the **** there talking bout real talk! I bet ull miss me when I'm gone

Mad respect for this organization good or bad been through that first two years of my career and this just me talking no feelings involved

Theres more but you get the point, it was random I'm not sure what happened.

5 minutes ago, skins4eva said:

Breeland is all hat and no cattle. Show it on the field. Until then, I don't want to hear about how great you think you are. 

... he hasn't been as good as we've thought he would be based on how great he's been in the past, but he's still a damn fine corner and doesn't deserve the stick he's getting from our fans on Twitter. Sometimes guys don't have the best seasons for whatever reason.

I sent him a message of support.  Our fans can be really outrageous and dumb sometimes.

going back to rg3, I cannot ****ing understand why people take twitter so seriously.  "ohhhhh what does it MEAN, what did that tweet MEAN??".  It's TWITTER.  too bad we weren't all flies on the wall before the Internet.  nowadays we get to see what's on these guys minds on the Internet but it still means nothing.  

He's pissed off.  about something.  so what.  nothing good or productive has ever come out of people dissecting and trying to figure out the meaning of these tweets.  

sorry.  twitter bugs me. 

25 minutes ago, skins4eva said:

Breeland is all hat and no cattle. Show it on the field. Until then, I don't want to hear about how great you think you are. 

he has.  you forget how he shut down Dez last year in a crucial game and looked downright gangster doing it.  argue all you want about what he's done otherwise, but please, damn, can we stop letting ****ing TWEETS change the way we feel about players?

4 minutes ago, Dirt said:

going back to rg3, I cannot ****ing understand why people take twitter so seriously.  "ohhhhh what does it MEAN, what did that tweet MEAN??".  It's TWITTER.  too bad we weren't all flies on the wall before the Internet.  nowadays we get to see what's on these guys minds on the Internet but it still means nothing.  

He's pissed off.  about something.  so what.  nothing good or productive has ever come out of people dissecting and trying to figure out the meaning of these tweets.  

sorry.  twitter bugs me. 

A player not doing his job bugs me.

1 minute ago, Mr_ Skinshead said:

A player not doing his job bugs me.

what's his job? to allow zero passing yards for the other team? he's a good corner.  unrealistic expectations and our fascination with social media are the only reasons people are giving him ****.  like he said, talk ball.

Just now, Dirt said:

what's his job? to allow zero passing yards for the other team? he's a good corner.  unrealistic expectations and our fascination with social media are the only reasons people are giving him ****.  like he said, talk ball.

He's been getting his ass toasted every single week this year. It may be just a down year but don't expect people to kiss your ass when you aren't playing well

Looks like he was upset by what fans were saying about him on Twitter and was telling them they don't really understand what they're talking about.

Sort of like how gamers are quick to throw out the 'game is poorly optimized' quote even if they've never optimized code themselves to know what they're talking about.

21 minutes ago, Dirt said:

Potential and the past don't win football games - talk reality. He has been consistently exposed and this is likely the activation energy for his recent public display.

1 hour ago, redskins59 said:

I thought he was pretty good today.  AJ Green and Eifert got most of the yards, but I don't think Breeland was covering either.  

He was OK in coverage, gave up a few big catches, but his penalties were insane, think he had 3 or 4 and 2 were face masks. I love Breeland and still think he is a great corner, he's looked promising for 2 years I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. Needs to get his head straight.

7 minutes ago, kost203 said:

People need to give the kid a break. He's had a rough season and he hasn't quit! He's probably banged up as well and it's getting frustrating for him. I still believe in him. Just keep working, block it all out Bree! ??

Nah, if Cousins has taught us anything, it's that fans jumping to conclusion after a bad string of games are always right about a players future potential 

Archived