Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dakota Access Pipeline Protests

Springfield

Meanwhile FERC just approved a natural gas pipeline through my county- benefiting exactly zero people here but lining Dominion’s pockets. 

It’s going to be about 3 miles from my house and will almost certainly impact property values significantly during and after construction. 

Just now, skinsfan_1215 said:

Meanwhile FERC just approved a natural gas pipeline through my county- benefiting exactly zero people here but lining Dominion’s pockets. 

It’s going to be about 3 miles from my house and will almost certainly impact property values significantly during and after construction. 

Really?

I have three within a 100 yards and my values are too damn high

On 1/25/2017 at 9:56 AM, twa said:

So powerlines would be a better comparison.

Larry, they do enable input and output along the way.

Hey did you read about the huge powerline spill in South Dakota today?

You know, it usually takes a few years before I’m able to shove someone’s words right back down their throat. This time it only took about 10 months.

Just now, AsburySkinsFan said:

Hey did you read about the huge powerline spill in South Dakota today?

You know, it usually takes a few years before I’m able to shove someone’s words right back down their throat. This time it only took about 10 months.

you never seen the results of downed powerlines?

btw, powerlines leak all the time

Image result

1 hour ago, twa said:

you never seen the results of downed powerlines?

btw, powerlines leak all the time

Image result

That graph is complete pseudoscience garbage.  Where did you find it?  

High voltage powerlines are actually quite safe unless you are extremely close to them.  (at least as far as current actual science indicates)  

altered biorythms" lol   

Just now, Predicto said:

That graph is complete pseudoscience garbage.  Where did you find it?  

High voltage powerlines are actually quite safe unless you are extremely close to them.  (at least as far as current actual science indicates)  

altered biorythms" lol   

https://www.safespaceprotection.com/emf-health-risks/emf-health-effects/power-lines/

:) they can sell you a solution.

do you deny they leak? :drooley:

Now 200,000+ gallons (reported) is just “some oil in the dirt”. The only reason @twa doesn’t care is that South Dakota is too far away to affect HIS drinking water!

His drinking water is poisoned.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/investigates/safety-of-houston-drinking-water-causing-growing-concern

He wants everyone else to suffer like he does

Just now, Predicto said:

His drinking water is poisoned.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/investigates/safety-of-houston-drinking-water-causing-growing-concern

He wants everyone else to suffer like he does

Cali been leaking oil for ages

https://aoghs.org/tag/oil-seeps/

of course that might explain ya'lls idiosyncrasies.

Now 200,000+ gallons (reported) is just “some oil in the dirt”. The only reason @twa doesn’t care is that South Dakota is too far away to affect HIS drinking water!

so did it impact the water supply or not?

I live near millions of gallons of refined oil.

got your electric car yet?

Just now, TryTheBeal! said:

Power lines gave me Morgellon's.  But I cured it with crystals and Saw Palmetto.

have you tried Apple Cider Vinegar?

almost mystical powers

add

don't forget to get the kind with mother in it. that refined stuff is for deodorizing.

I figured it out, @twalives in an industrial wasteland surrounded by gas pipelines, oil pipelines, massive oil refineries, oil storage depot’s, and nuclear power plants. His water is contaminated his air is miserable he lives in Texas and so he wants us all to share in that same misery.  After all, if it’s good for wasteland like Texas why shouldn’t everybody want to embrace the industrialization of our entire environment?

And 200,000+ gallons of oil spilled onto the ground his damn sure going to affect somebody’s water

Truth is @twa knows this is the worst possiblebthing that could have  happened for the Dakota access pipeline, but he knows at this point it’s just a PR issue for most of America. He doesn’t have to live there so why does he care. Forcing the sale of land at a suppressed value, industrializing the environment, oil spill seen as collateral damage all things that have his support. 

I figured it out, @twalives in an industrial wasteland surrounded by gas pipelines, oil pipelines, massive oil refineries, oil storage depot’s, and nuclear power plants. His water is contaminated his air is miserable he lives in Texas and so he wants us all to share in that same misery.  After all, if it’s good for wasteland like Texas why shouldn’t everybody want to embrace the industrialization of our entire environment?

pretty good description, except my water is probably cleaner than yours and ya left out the chemical plants(which have the real nasty stuff) 

of course the greenlands,wildlife and watersports make it somewhat livable....if the gators and skeeters don't get ya.

got that electric car yet?

Solar heater?

And 200,000+ gallons of oil spilled onto the ground his damn sure going to affect somebody’s water

you think so?

doesn't look like it in this case, but it will cost the pipeline a bunch 

Archived