Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How are you adjusting your schedule for the London game?

NattyBo

Yeah, tomorrows going to be interesting. 

I live in Orange County CA, so it will be at 6:30AM for me.  Usually I go to a meetup with other skins fans.  Likely going to just do a good breakfast for the family and catch the game at home.

HTTR

8 hours ago, Ray-Ban Dan said:

I don't know how you guys do it---DVR the game and watch later. No way I could do that.

The biggest advantage of watching a game on DVR is that you can fast forward through the commercials. I wouldn't watch it a day later but at least I don't have to worry that I'll miss kickoff.

12 minutes ago, RVAskins said:

The biggest advantage of watching a game on DVR is that you can fast forward through the commercials. I wouldn't watch it a day later but at least I don't have to worry that I'll miss kickoff.

Meh. I normally use commercial time to take a bathroom break or check fantasy scores/other games. 

I just don't see how people can DVR a game while its in process, and not watch instead. To each his own.

2 hours ago, campfodder said:

Starting a game 30 minutes late while it's DVRing is so beautiful.  I hate commercials with a passion

I can't stand not watching live. It's almost like you were not "part of it" as a fan if you are not seeing it as it happens. I'm kinda crazy when it comes to the redskins though.

12 minutes ago, Rattlesnake88 said:

I can't stand not watching live. It's almost like you were not "part of it" as a fan if you are not seeing it as it happens. I'm kinda crazy when it comes to the redskins though.

I'm the exact same. living in CT though, skins games don't get televised often, unless its skins vs giants, or a primetime game, or the occasional skins vs eagles or skins vs another team, if the patriots, bills, giants, or jets aren't playing until later. Most sundays at school I'm usually In my room watching whichever game is on, while following the play by play on NFL.com.

4 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I'm the exact same. living in CT though, skins games don't get televised often, unless its skins vs giants, or a primetime game, or the occasional skins vs eagles or skins vs another team, if the patriots, bills, giants, or jets aren't playing until later. Most sundays at school I'm usually In my room watching whichever game is on, while following the play by play on NFL.com.

I'm blessed to have Sunday ticket, Sundays off and a man cave. I don't miss Redskins games. 

"You've got to fight through and overcome those obstacles you face. Other team's got to deal with that too. Not only us, you've got to understand that, and know that we're the only ones dealing with elements of being fatigued and tired. That's an excuse. We're not looking for those." - Josh Norman on fatigue and dealing with time change

i love this guy.

httr

17 hours ago, RedBeast said:

Fresh...Enjoy where you are, get some tapas and a nice red until you make that last hop. i used to do 12 hour layovers in Amsterdam intentionally, between DC and Saudia. You can have a lot of fun in 12 hours. Maybe you can find a good sports bar tomorrow? ;)

Safe travels

Thanks man ?

Looks like we're making it out today. So, sometime tonight I'll get to lay out and catch the game finally. Haven't slept since the day before, but I'll still watch before I get some shut eye. 

Wife is so happy to be getting home she told me she wouldn't complain all year when I watch football and hockey. I just smiled and told her I wouldn't hold her to that ?

18 hours ago, Rattlesnake88 said:

i love this guy.

httr

Norman is the kind of guy you need on your team to establish an identity and, in the words of DJax, "do epic ****." The attitude he gives this defense is priceless (well, $75 million).

No adjustment for me as it's actually better! The game kicks off at 1630 here on AFN at my blah blah blah "undisclosed location in the Middle East".  Finally I can watch the Redskins play and not have to stay up to 2300 to finish it and get four hours of sleep!

Hail to the Redskins!

Archived