Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves II

Tarhog

OK. I'm starting soemthing. Flashback pics. (I was just sent some of me).

The late teen years :D Complete with black light posters, drums, dogs, and Bose (yuck) 901's when they first came out :laugh:

Sweet hat, Jumbo. I bet you drove the girls wild with that bad boy.

Sweet hat, Jumbo. I bet you drove the girls wild with that bad boy.

I thibnk that was after Clockwork Orange :D

Not to get too much talking in the thread again, (Die Hard was right) but I drove one girl wild that had moved in there with those stupid huge ceramic horses you see.

I also notice there's a 1/2 gallon of hard stuff in the pic which shouldn't be there since i was 17 :laugh:

yup, tarhog, she got to have the sissy unicorn and i got the panther.

remind me to tell you about the Chinese-Elvis tapestry someday.

For our wedding last year my wife made photo albums for everybody in both of our families - so i have a ton of old pictures already on the computer; i could flood this thread:

Here's me and my older brother rocking the leisure suits (i'm on the left):

Thats a great idea J.....and hilariously, if thats a blank panther perched on a tree limb, my older brother had that exact black light poster (cue the 'whats a black light?' questions) :laugh:

Thanks for pointing that poster out. Now I feel old for remembering when you could still buy those at Spencers. :doh:

How do I get a picture on here? I am not new to being a Skins fan, kind of born into a Redskin family. I have watched and loved them since at least 1976. I have a picture of me at the game, but don't know how to put it here.

Register at Photobucket or another image hosting site. You upload your pictures to them and then copy the link. Use the little button above (in the edit screen) that looks like a mountain with a moon, and paste the link. All there is to it.

Edit: Or look in the tech forum for more intelligible explanations. :silly:

Thought I better add a pic just to be on the safe side. :)

Oldpic.jpg

Check out the pants and tie. :doh: At least I struck a cool pose! :laugh:

Old School pics huh...well here's one of me ballin' back in the day. Who says white boys can't jump?? :laugh:

wow.... its a good thing those shorts arent any looser or we'd be seeing a little to much of the ol jockster..... yikes. :D

:cool: ahh... I found a better one of myself so everyone can make fun of me when I was a kid.... I guess wanted to be in the army back then too.... note the high impact gi joe helmet I stuck on my poor dog.... He's hating life!!!

I just noticed that I was a captain back then too... damn.... 20 years later and I'm still a captain- I must really suck!

:cool: