Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Giants Prediction Thread: Runnin' down a Dream

skins island connection

Theres a false narrative going around that our rushing offense has been poor this year.  It hasnt, its actually been very good.  The problem is we have idiot coaches who have decided to abandon the running game in the thought that this is Madden 2016.

We are averaging 4.7 yards per carry, which is 6th in the NFL.  We are the only team in the top 10 of the NFL in YPC, that is averaging less than 100 yards a game.  Heck, we are last in the league, by 20%, in rushing attempts.  And sadly the bottom of the attempt list is filled with teams with horrible running games, averaging 3.2, 2.8. 3.7 YPC.  They have an excuse, we just have Jay Gruden.

5 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Chances of seeing Colt today?  I'd say maybe 20%.

what is your % now?

I hope you wore sunglasses when you were blinded by the light of confusion that KC was the reason we lost the games; reality proved it was a number of issues, of which KC had his share, but not totally on him. Its ok, we won today.

42 minutes ago, skins island connection said:

what is your % now?

I hope you wore sunglasses when you were blinded by the light of confusion that KC was the reason we lost the games; reality proved it was a number of issues, of which KC had his share, but not totally on him. Its ok, we won today.

We'd have won the game by 14 with Colt.

4 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

We'd have won the game by 14 with Colt.

We would've lost by 14 with Griffin. ;) 

6 hours ago, checmate21 said:

Why isn't Fuller playing..tired of seeing Phillips trailing slot guys

With some of the injuries to the secondary today, you might get your wish next Sunday.

On 9/20/2016 at 3:47 PM, abdcskins said:

Call me insane, but I see us winning this game.  Go against the odds, we have to win in NY eventually.  I think we are a much better team than we have shown thus far.  The Giants don't have a super big running game, which is what we struggle against.  I think Kirk finally calms down and starts seeing the field better.

Redskins 27

Giants 24

Wow, I was super close to being 100% correct.  I did pocket 100 bucks ;-)

8 hours ago, SWFLSkins said:
Washington Redskins @Redskins
Correction: WR Josh Doctson will be inactive, WR Rashad Ross will be active. https://twitter.com/redskins/status/780066916517937153 

Doctson out again .... glad we won, but now a little concerned about this pick. 

Cravens on the other hand already earned his keep with that amazing INT.

Archived