Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jeff Fisher Sucks - Countdown to being the Biggest Loser

Riggo-toni

1 hour ago, Morneblade said:

I remember hearing that, but the funny thing is that it was Weintz that ran a "pro" system, and it was Goff that ran the spread offense in college. I can't say I watched either much in college, but the one full game I saw Goff in he threw like 5 or 6 picks. I was like "WTF"?

I think Goff is going to be terrible. I mean, he already is, but I don't see him really improving much. I wonder if Fisher eventually gets the axe due to it.

I wouldn't write of Goff after 3 starts. He's a stone cold rookie, and the Rams entire offense is one pile of garbage. From their (former) Head Coach, to the OC, down to the hot garbage at WR and O-line. The kid needs time to develop.

2 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

I wouldn't write of Goff after 3 starts. He's a stone cold rookie, and the Rams entire offense is one pile of garbage. From their (former) Head Coach, to the OC, down to the hot garbage at WR and O-line. The kid needs time to develop.

Maybe, but I just don't see it happening with him. I just don't see him taking the next step.

I must also admit, to have posted my musings on how long it would take for Fisher to get fired..............and then he's fired not even a hour later? I'm laughing my ass off right now.

4 minutes ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

There's always Chip Kelly. First name that came to mind

Chip is nowhere near the level of Jeffrey in terms of inspiring my hatred.  I kinda feel sorry for Chip sometimes.

3 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

If the Rams clean house, do we try to bring back ole Greggo? He would still be better than Barry.

Hell no.  Todd Bowles, otoh.

25 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Even though we've been cheated of the glory of Fisher holding the all-time record for most losses.  There is one record he holds that will certainly never be broken.

Thirteen consecutive non-winning seasons...THIRTEEN.  Nobody is ever gonna get close to that one.

He had a back to back winning seasons 8 years ago, but no winning seasons since. The Rams as a team haven't had a winning season in 13 years.

8 minutes ago, carex said:

so, what if he becomes our DC next year?

You think Gruden would hire a guy who tried to clown him at the coin toss that one game?  Especially when Gruden had nothing to do with the trade.  Fisher is a low rent $#%$$%^&%$^  and this thread is an all time GREAT the way it chronicled with running commentary the deserved humiliation of Jeff F.

All y'all take a ****ing bow.

Archived