Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jeff Fisher Sucks - Countdown to being the Biggest Loser

Riggo-toni

This dipstick cost me $ yesterday. Losing by 10 points with ~50 seconds to play, he decides to go for a TD on 4th down from the Carolina 10 yard line. The 'smart' play is the field goal just about every single time. Rams of course convert and push spread with Carolina laying 3. 

Douchebag, always has been

18 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Jeffrey is now only 4 losses away from the all-time record!

It's practically destiny that he'll get it. I predict three more losses, leaving him precariously balanced in joint 1st, followed by a 4 game winning streak, leaving folks thinking he's finishing strong and a will-he-won't-he finale, poised at 7-8.

Then he rounds it off with a "you betcha ass I will!" performance to close out the season at 7-9.

15 hours ago, Yeen80 said:

Even with what seems like 10 straight 7-9 seasons Fisher keeps getting contract extensions. Dude needs to let it go...the game has passed him by. Can anyone even stomach to watch a full Rams game? They suck....even when they win

Dude needs to let what go, the fat paycheck an NFL head coach gets?  

4 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Dude needs to let what go, the fat paycheck an NFL head coach gets?  

Let go of coaching in the NFL. If idiots like the Rams pay him, then stay....but Fisher has been a joke since 1999. I think he had 1 good season since (2008 Titans)

On 11/13/2016 at 10:35 PM, Yeen80 said:

Let go of coaching in the NFL. If idiots like the Rams pay him, then stay....but Fisher has been a joke since 1999. I think he had 1 good season since (2008 Titans)

I just want him to coach the Cowboys, personally. 

fisher sucks all you can expect with him is your teams likely to move states on you, your team won't ever be better then 8-8, your QB prospect he really likes isn't really any good, the free agents he signs like making Jared Cook the highest priced TE won't work, and yet somehow he will find a way to beat the better teams in the league and lose games to the worst teams

https://www.google.com/amp/www.sbnation.com/platform/amp/2016/11/20/13693464/jeff-fisher-rams-most-losses-nfl-history

Jeff Fisher is 4 losses away from being the biggest loser in NFL history

“Seven and nine bull****” isn’t just a saying. It’s a way of life.

And you have to admire his consistency. Since taking the Rams’ job in 2012, look at where his teams have stood after 10 games.

2012: 3-6-1

2013: 4-6

2014: 4-6
2015: 4-6
2016: 4-6

That kind of consistency is unmatched!

Archived