Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Remastered

d0ublestr0ker0ll

1 hour ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

How populated are the lobbies in BO1?  Full game of dom hard to come by?  My BO1 disc is scratched and scuffed beyond repair, but I'd get a new one if multiplayer has enough people in it.

Probably my second favorite COD.  The assault rifles in that game, ugh.  Filthy.

Depends... sometimes not as quick as more recent games, but never enough to make me want to quit.  Usually its very snappy

Zombies is very hit or miss.  I love the zombies maps on that game, but sometimes it sucks to play with randoms, but I guess that can be said for any version of the game.

1 hour ago, Springfield said:

My favorite COD was probably BLOPS, then MW3, then BLOPS2.  Never played W@W or MW2.

World at War is/was amazing.  I remember when Nazi Zombies appeared after you beat the campaign.  No fanfare, it just appeared. I still remember playing it for the first time and being creeped out.

I like how BO1 and WaW are tied together. I really hope WaW gets a remaster or at the least, backwards compatibility.

Here are my old school setups:

1) MP5, red dot, frag x3, stopping power, extreme conditioning

(class for the beginning of obj games)

2) P90, silencer, bandolier, uav jammer, extreme conditioning

(class for when uav's start flyin up)

3) RPD, grip, stopping power, deep impact

(TDM)

4) Anything, class to work on gun achievements with

5) M4A03, ACOG, claymore x2, stopping power, iron lungs

4 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

God dammit.  Just earned my first chopper strike and didn't get to use it in time before the match ended.

What perks do you guys like in MW?

Put up my classes a few posts ago.

I only have one class with UAV Jammer, but it's the class I use the most.  I said a while back that the Sleight of Hand ability is super popular in later cods, but in this one it's rare you see it because of Stopping Power, Juggernaut and UAV Jammer being in the same perk slot.  All very strong perks.

If I could choose only one perk in this game it'd be UAV Jammer.

*Reads 2 and 30*

B5Um6KJIUAApmZn.jpg

Don't sweat it hoss Taze, we've all been there.  Makes ya hate the map forever.  Went 0-14 on Kowloon, hate it forever.  Went 3-19 on Turbine, hate it forever.  I'm sure a few crap performances on Showdown (cod4) made me hate it.  God getting B on that map can be a ****in mass suicide.  Only place with remotely any cover is going prone in the little wishing well joint.

Just now, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

*Reads 2 and 30*

Don't sweat it hoss Taze, we've all been there.  Makes ya hate the map forever.  Went 0-14 on Kowloon, hate it forever.  Went 3-19 on Turbine, hate it forever.  I'm sure a few crap performances on Showdown (cod4) made me hate it.  God getting B on that map can be a ****in mass suicide.  Only place with remotely any cover is going prone in the little wishing well joint.

I'm doing worse in IW than any other CoD I've ever played.  Camping everywhere in IW and MWR.  Not knowing any MWR maps puts me at a major disadvantage, but I seem to be doing better in that than IW.  That ****ing map is the anti-Christ..........I was telling Spring last night, I went something like 5-29 on it earlier before we partied up.  

I also told him I refuse to play that ****ing map again, in a party or not.  That map hits, I'm leaving the lobby/game lol.  Seriously...........**** that map :angry:

Damn map having me about to do this to my controller :table2:

Meanwhile, I'm over here going 40-20.  I die a lot because of tryhard.

@youngchew would be happy to know that the HC modes in IW are ricochet HC.  For the uninitiated, that means that if you shoot your teammate, any damage that would be inflicted on them gets inflicted on you.  Chew, you no longer have to catch all the feels when you mistakenly shoot a teammate!  However, it also means that you die when your teammate does something dumb like jump right in front of the guy you're trying to shoot or hop on B when you toss a 'nade over it.

Still enjoying this game after about 3-4 hours of playing it.

Archived