Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Remastered

d0ublestr0ker0ll

1 hour ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Apparently multiplayer is up and running right NOW.  Both systems.  Can anyone confirm?

I'm gonna say false.  I just went into MW remastered and the multiplayer option was available.  I clicked it, then it said play online or play LAN, I clicked both and nothing happened.  This was on PS4.  I then went to the store and my download for CoD IW wasn't even available yet.  

16 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

I'm gonna say false.  I just went into MW remastered and the multiplayer option was available.  I clicked it, then it said play online or play LAN, I clicked both and nothing happened.  This was on PS4.  I then went to the store and my download for CoD IW wasn't even available yet.  

Here ya go:

Btw, check that gameplay out....

Kill Confirmed :)

28 minutes ago, Springfield said:

I'm ready!

Is anyone else going to be on tonight?

Even though I might be up at midnight, I think I'm going to hold off until tomorrow after work.  Cause what will be "just playing one match" will turn into 2 or 3 or 4, then it's 1:30am and I'll feel like **** at work tomorrow lol

22 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Even though I might be up at midnight, I think I'm going to hold off until tomorrow after work.  Cause what will be "just playing one match" will turn into 2 or 3 or 4, then it's 1:30am and I'll feel like **** at work tomorrow lol

I plan on taking a little nap and waking up at like 11:50pm.

I will say that they nailed this.  This is exactly how I remember this game being.  

My only gripe so far is that the melee/stab function feels differently.  I used to be a master at it, now it seems like I have to be REALLY close to get away with stabbing someone.  

Need to get advancing so I can get some better weapons.  A double XP weekend like the old times would be a blast.

1 minute ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Did you ever play the original?

to be honest, I have no idea.  I usually played CoD (original thru CoD 4) on PC.  I remember playing one CoD on PS3, not sure if it was MW2 or not.  I've drank a lot of beer since then.  Regardless, no hardcore domination = ****

I don't want to play standard and I dont want to play the other ****ty ass game modes.  Yes, I'm in a ****y mood tonight lol.

@Dont Taze Me Bro

Taze, play reg dom.  MP5, 3 nades, stopping power, whatever.

What makes the game great are boots on the ground, gun on gun fighting, less emphasis on killstreaks, and great maps.

I'd imagine more than half of the players know these maps well.  The learning curve will be extra-punishing for the players new to it.

Archived