Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Remastered

d0ublestr0ker0ll

17 minutes ago, Springfield said:

It wouldn't surprise me.  They make all these claims about getting Nuketown only if you buy the "day zero" edition yet somehow everyone has Nuketown.  It's just a ploy to get people to preorder.

Probably.  If it is released separately, I don't want to have to wait for it, so I'll probably just buy it up front.

9 hours ago, youngchew said:

i'll play whatever, but I hate hardcore.  "More realistic" or not, there is a lot more corner camping in hardcore.  I'm a reckless rusher, I don't have time to tip-toe around corners and sound whore objectives.  I prefer the balls to the wall chaos of Core Domination.

I'll gladly play HC with the PS crew tho if that's what yall want.  But I'm backing out as soon as I accidentally kill one of you.  :movefast:

I've always argued against this point of yours, Chewpocalypse.  Speed, stealth and quickness is even more ferocious in HC.  I completed the hardest kill-chain challenges in HC.  Where you have to kill 15 players within a couple seconds of each other and ****.  I'd almost ALWAYS go lightweight/ghost/dexterity with a silencer on an SMG.  Granted, I'd do that in Core too, lol.  But in HC I was Forrest Gump running across the country.  In Core, with the Hit Points so high, it's easier to set up shop and camp out without getting turned on and one single bullet wrecking you.

The discrepancy of damage between SMGs and ARs/LMGs is insanely close.  There's almost no point in using the bigger guns because SMGs will kill in 1-2 shots.  Especially if you're Slick Rickin it and make your engagements medium/short range.

As far as team killing, the UAV is your best friend, as is a sense for knowing where your teammates are.  Watching your team's green triangles on the mini map is as important as it is to watch the red enemy blips.  And again, that goes for Core too.  It's just a teamkilling situation in HC, a lil more at stake.

One thing I do hope they update are the game modes.  I'd like to see KC, Hardpoint and ESPECIALLY Demolition.  None of those were in the original.

Atta boy Chew.  Don't get down on yourself.  If I played Battlefield randomly one day, I'd take my lumps.  It's a new experience, you'll have a good game eventually and see how fun HC is.

Saw way less shotguns in HC.  Same with sniper rifles and LMGs.  Who needs all that power when health is already down to 30/100? I am talking BO2 though, the last COD I played.  In core, it was a sniper and shotgun music festival.

COD4 sons....get ready for a lot of everything.  Woo doggy, the weapons in this game.  Fire and hot sauce.

1 hour ago, youngchew said:

Good points,but you forget you're a human cheat code with a controller in your hands, Stroke lol.

**** it, I'll play hardcore all this weekend and see if I can adjust.  I did notice a lot of smg use in HC

It's time to leave the JV squad and make that jump to varsity.  Time to quit settling for a hand-job and go all-out full sexual intercourse.  

8 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Time to quit settling for a hand-job and go all-out full sexual intercourse.  

But her small hands make my joint look bigger :(.  **** it, already told the wife we're running HC Dom all weekend.  here goes nothing

Oh, one more thing.  Wife and I are objective whores.  I'm top 10% in the world in domination flag captures LOL.  But Call of Duty didn't start rewarding tryhards with objectives counting towards killstreaks until Black Ops 2.  I assume MW will not give you points towards killstreaks for capturing domination flags??  That's going to be a big problem for us.  I enjoy being rewarded for PTFO. :( Oh well.  ::shrug::

12 hours ago, youngchew said:

But her small hands make my joint look bigger :(.  **** it, already told the wife we're running HC Dom all weekend.  here goes nothing

Oh, one more thing.  Wife and I are objective whores.  I'm top 10% in the world in domination flag captures LOL.  But Call of Duty didn't start rewarding tryhards with objectives counting towards killstreaks until Black Ops 2.  I assume MW will not give you points towards killstreaks for capturing domination flags??  That's going to be a big problem for us.  I enjoy being rewarded for PTFO. :( Oh well.  ::shrug::

Don't worry, killstreaks are only 3-5-7 for everyone.  This is the most boots-on-the-ground COD you'll have played by far.  The reward for capping/defending/defusing/planting is the W at the end.

I understand what you're saying though, and totally agree.  When there's 15 different streaks, you'll find a lot of people camping for them.  That's when objectives counting towards streaks helps to alleviate camping for streaks.  Also rewards people actually playing for the W.

In this game though, camping for streaks in objective games is pointless.  Teammates camping way behind the thin red line is even more anger-inducing.  Because there's no point other than to pad your K/D.

One thing if you're camping and throwing up AC-130's, another if you're camping for a low-flying helicopter that's fatter than Albert Haynesworth.

BTW, no lock-on rockets in this game.  So the low flying, big helos need to be free-fired at.  RPG, 1 other launcher.

3 people unloading on it with automatic weapons will KO it in about 10 seconds.

1 hour ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Don't worry, killstreaks are only 3-5-7 for everyone.  This is the most boots-on-the-ground COD you'll have played by far.  The reward for capping/defending/defusing/planting is the W at the end.

I understand what you're saying though, and totally agree.  When there's 15 different streaks, you'll find a lot of people camping for them.  That's when objectives counting towards streaks helps to alleviate camping for streaks.  Also rewards people actually playing for the W.

In this game though, camping for streaks in objective games is pointless.  Teammates camping way behind the thin red line is even more anger-inducing.  Because there's no point other than to pad your K/D.

One thing if you're camping and throwing up AC-130's, another if you're camping for a low-flying helicopter that's fatter than Albert Haynesworth.

BTW, no lock-on rockets in this game.  So the low flying, big helos need to be free-fired at.  RPG, 1 other launcher.

3 people unloading on it with automatic weapons will KO it in about 10 seconds.

The real question is, what ****ing system are you buying?  I already committed to Chewpacolypse to buy BF1 on PS4.  But CoD is up for grabs, I want to roll with Private Pyle.  So what system will he grace us with his presence?

3 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

The real question is, what ****ing system are you buying?  I already committed to Chewpacolypse to buy BF1 on PS4.  But CoD is up for grabs, I want to roll with Private Pyle.  So what system will he grace us with his presence?

Been leaning towards teh Box lately.  I know a few peepool with it.  Are you mammabammas really going to make me go to PS4? C'mon.  There's SPEK on my name on teh Box.  Although that's a name they haven't heard in a long time...

Obi-Wan-Kenobi.jpg

Long time.........

Anyway, who's ready to beast some noobs!?

ThisGuy.gif

Damn Stroker you're funny lol

9 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Don't worry, killstreaks are only 3-5-7 for everyone.This is the most boots-on-the-ground COD you'll have played by far.  The reward for capping/defending/defusing/planting is the W at the end.

I get why they changed kill streaks in later CoDs but this was always the fairest and most balanced to me. 

Just another reason the MP in this game was so good 

Archived