Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Remastered

d0ublestr0ker0ll

3 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Can't wait for this to come out.  Between this and Battlefield 1, my wife might leave me.

And football.

Taking bets on Taze's relationship status come December.

Nah, praise be to Mrs. Taze.  I promise Taze will not play hours of CoD with me every night.  Only maybe the first few months.

I mean, we GOTTA get the Christmas noobs in, at least.  At least a .5 K/D Ratio raise from Dec 25th to 31st.

After that, we'll get back to that life stuff.  Bills and a job and whatever.

I think it'll be worth it.  Stigma attached to futuristic games right now.  Understandable.  Infinite Warfare might be alright though, and a thriving community on COD4 has been a dream for a vast amount of players.  It's coming true.  Gotta go for it.

Do Itch...

25 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Getting BF1 so I can't afford to drop 80 on essentially just cod 4. If I could just get cod4 I would be down. 

You better have your **** together for BF1.  Bring the heat. I hate losing.  #tryhard

What is this, the Battlefield 1 thread?

Let me ask you scrubby noobs, is the next installment of Battlefield going to be called Battlfield .5?  What is this?  I swear there's been a Battlefield game before.  So maybe I'm psychic.  Wait, I know I am.  I know that I'm gonna spawn bomb your asses with the P90/UAV Jammer/Extreme Conditioning combo and make you run to your planes and automobiles.

Boots on the ground.

THAT'S IT.

Yeah and some airstrikes and FRIENDLY HELEECOPTAR ON THEE WAY!

I wish they kept all the old school voices, at least the in-game non-radio voices are the same.  No-stal-gic.

Thinking Xbox One, Taze.  

Again, this "1/One" **** when it's not the FIRST version.  Next up:  Nintendo 1, Superbowl One, One A.D.

One of the great single player campaigns of all time as well.  Can't wait to see what they did.  I'm jittery to play All Ghillied Up.

The remastered game will have the full campaign, as well as multiplayer with sixteen maps. Ten (Ambush, Backlot, Bog, Crash, Crossfire, District, Downpour, Overgrown, Shipment, and Vacant) will be released at launch and 6 (Bloc, Countdown, Pipeline, Showdown, Strike, and Wet Work) will be added as DLC in December 2016.[2] It will only be available to those who purchase the Legacy Edition, Pro Legacy Edition or Digital Deluxe Edition of Infinite Warfare.

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Call_of_Duty:_Modern_Warfare_Remastered

I think if you're only going to include 10 maps at launch, those 10 are awesome choices.  The other 6 will be available a month later, and from what I've heard, for free.  These mother****in' offshoot developers seem to know what they're doing.  Granted, they had a gem of a slate to work with from the get-go.

Biggest change from what I can tell is that the comm voices are different and the guns don't sound the same. Neither do a lot of the sound effects.  Kinda wish they'd leave some of the iconic ones, like the MP5 and M4A03 sounds, but hey whatever.

10 minutes ago, codeorama said:

I would like to get it if it was for sale on its own but no chance I buy the garbage that is required.  Maybe if it eventually goes on sale by itself, I'll get it but I won't be burned by CoD any longer. 

I figure for $20 extra it's worth it.  IW could be cool, and a revitalization of cod4 multiplayer, with hundreds of thousands online at once, is worth $80 by itself, IMO.

Archived