Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Remastered

d0ublestr0ker0ll

11 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Trying to unlock aimbko (however the **** you spell it) so I can duel wield it, saw a video of a guy owning with it like that, reminded me of Strokers video from BO2.

I don't think I ever used akimbo anything in BO2.  Maybe MW3?  I had a short stint with the dual FMGs until sticking w/the MP9 for my secondary the rest of the way.  I love hipfiring, but akimbo isn't my thing.

The handguns in BO2 were ferocious WITHOUT any attachments.  Trust me, bc to break all the challenges in that game you had to roll without any attachments on guns for however many kills.  They were still monsters.

I don't know wtf to use in IW.  Nothing will work unless I adapt to the verticle-heavy gameplay.  When mofos can dash at any angle vertically and horizontally, then run on walls, and I'm totally behind on the times, it becomes a question of whether or not I want to take the time and effort to learn and become not only good, but better than most at those maneuvers.  

IW didn't get one NOMINATION for this year's video game awards.  A first in franchise history.  Don't think I want to put myself through the learning process for this game.

Can't wait to play Cod4 tonight.

1 hour ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

I don't think I ever used akimbo anything in BO2.  Maybe MW3?  I had a short stint with the dual FMGs until sticking w/the MP9 for my secondary the rest of the way.  I love hipfiring, but akimbo isn't my thing.

The handguns in BO2 were ferocious WITHOUT any attachments.  Trust me, bc to break all the challenges in that game you had to roll without any attachments on guns for however many kills.  They were still monsters.

I don't know wtf to use in IW.  Nothing will work unless I adapt to the verticle-heavy gameplay.  When mofos can dash at any angle vertically and horizontally, then run on walls, and I'm totally behind on the times, it becomes a question of whether or not I want to take the time and effort to learn and become not only good, but better than most at those maneuvers.  

IW didn't get one NOMINATION for this year's video game awards.  A first in franchise history.  Don't think I want to put myself through the learning process for this game.

Can't wait to play Cod4 tonight.

It was those duel wield Kap 40s!  

4 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

It was those duel wield Kap 40s!  

That's the only one I thought I may have duel weilded, lol.  You might be right.

No Theater Mode in MWR really sucks. I assumed they'd just have it.  I mean, ****ing BO1 had it.

Edit:  My Kap40 vid was with Extended Mags

Going to make one big HL vid here sooner or later, since my comp is back online.

• 2 weeks later...

I used to really like the Bog map back in the day.  Now it's just full of people camping on spawn points.  I don't mind a little camping, maybe you can defend a small area of the map really well with claymores or just stick to certain spots of the map because it suits your style of play.  Like the little house on the Backlot, that's fun to defend and go to battle over.

But if you've got your scope up and are just waiting for people to spawn so you can shoot them as soon as they appear you are a ****ing ****.

Bog has always been snipers' paradise.  M16 too.  The frags rain from the sky the most on that map, and there are only two really good places for Chopper cover.  The fight for B on that map is extremely fun WHEN BOTH TEAMS have obj players.  Unfortunately, like you eluded to, people sit back and try to pick each other off.  It happens on that map and Crossfire ALOT.  Domination game starts and everybody turns around and runs the wrong direction, in order to get in to sniping positions.  Very reenforcing and confidence-building to see that you're the only one trying for B.

I didn't mean sniping, I meant sitting right next to the spawn point a few feet away with a scope up on an M4.  Like the little hallway area that has two entrance points across from each other.  And the little diner area with the courtyard in the back.  I kept spawning in these two spots and there were these assholes that were camped out on the other side of the doors there, looking in.  ****ing infuriating.

I have no issues with sniping, I love doing it myself on a few maps like Crossfire.  

• 9 months later...

I'm on the WW2 Beta.

Pretty solid.  Although there's some quick sniping going on.  Mostly trying to get used to the maps and I've been getting schooled but I've had some good moments as well.

Kill streaks aren't determined anymore by kills in a row, it's points in a row without dying.  So finally, assists mean something during the game.

The weapons are pretty cool so far, don't have a definite favorite.  But the graphics are sweet and it's fast paced.

14 minutes ago, mark327 said:

Getting on myself in about 15 minutes.  Are you on PS4? 

I thought we were on the friends list.

Yeah, PS4.  SpacemanSpiff21

There's also different kinds of assists, you get different point totals for how much damage your assist did, which I think is pretty cool.  I was drilling a guy with my light machine gun and someone finished him off with a sniper shot, I got 80 points.  I've had a few 60s, too.

Archived