Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Remastered

d0ublestr0ker0ll

7 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Dude, I'm sorry, it's been a while since I've played.  Are you angrychessie on XBL?

I'll never forget getting 60-some kills and being 4th place on the squad.  That dumb snow map on MW3, with the shipping containers and the cliff with the cave.  Fruggin A.  Nukes droppin'.

Yeah that's me. 

Such a ****ty map but it was my first m.o.a.b. map so i kinda like it.

I suspect ill get cod 4 after they make the game available by itself. Having too much fun with overwatch currently. 

7 hours ago, sportjunkie07 said:

Yeah that's me. 

Such a ****ty map but it was my first m.o.a.b. map so i kinda like it.

I suspect ill get cod 4 after they make the game available by itself. Having too much fun with overwatch currently. 

Yeah, you're a monster.

I'm thinking they will release it by itself in December with the rest of the maps.  I haven't seen one bit of Infinite Warfare gameplay, but I'll probably play that a decent amount.

3 hours ago, youngchew said:

There are only 3 killstreaks in COD4?  Wow, that's a game changer.  And like most older cods, I assume once you hit them, you have to die to hit them again...yes?

If so, that's huge.  I love it.  

UAV, airstrike, helicopter baby.  3,5,7.  Yep, have to die.

The days when it'd only tell you you got a 15 killstreak.  It'll say it on the screen.  "15 Kill Streak!"  It's just won't give you a mutant transformer with laser-carrying sharks mounted on its shoulders.

2 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

It's just won't give you a mutant transformer with laser-carrying sharks mounted on its shoulders.

I didn't know you were a pastor, Stroke.  #preach

Oh yea, almost forgot.  Tried playing hardcore a few weekends ago.  got kicked for team-killing first game.  Killed 3 teammates within 2 minutes, backed out cuz I felt bad.  Joined another game, started off 0-6 because I hesitated before shooting every time.  Backed out and haven't touched hardcore since :( I'll just stick to core unless the PS4 crew desperately needs a 6th person LOL.  

17 minutes ago, youngchew said:

I didn't know you were a pastor, Stroke.  #preach

Oh yea, almost forgot.  Tried playing hardcore a few weekends ago.  got kicked for team-killing first game.  Killed 3 teammates within 2 minutes, backed out cuz I felt bad.  Joined another game, started off 0-6 because I hesitated before shooting every time.  Backed out and haven't touched hardcore since :( I'll just stick to core unless the PS4 crew desperately needs a 6th person LOL.  

You're the hero we deserve 

Don't worry, once Froggy Fresh drops his new joint Taze will have the Dunked On avi back.

Oh you wasn't even talking about that one.  ODB one is classic too.

No word on when MW will be available without IW.  Multiplayer for it will be released on the same day as IW...Nov 4th.

Chewpac Shakur, run farther ahead than your teammates, and they won't be in front of you.  

On 10/5/2016 at 3:01 PM, youngchew said:

Image result for you let me down animated gif

Had fun running with you and your wife in CoD yesterday.  I ended up getting kicked for no activity when I went to use the bathroom, gone like less than one minute.  Decided to play a little NBA 2k17 and get dinner.  

We gotta play some matches on hardcore difficulty though :D  Granted you and the wife are absolute stone cold killers in normal difficulty, I was just happy getting my K/D to positive numbers over 1 lol

16 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Had fun running with you and your wife in CoD yesterday.  I ended up getting kicked for no activity when I went to use the bathroom, gone like less than one minute.  Decided to play a little NBA 2k17 and get dinner.  

We gotta play some matches on hardcore difficulty though :D  Granted you and the wife are absolute stone cold killers in normal difficulty, I was just happy getting my K/D to positive numbers over 1 lol

My ex (who is a MON-STAR at capping objectives, has about a 1.20 K/D) is getting Xbox.  She's ordered it.

Chew, are you and the Wife only on PS4?

4 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

We gotta play some matches on hardcore difficulty though :D 

For sure, man.  I'll give it a try.  Don't curse me if I kill you, I already feel bad enough as it is lol. 

Ya @d0ublestr0ker0ll, wee have 2 ps4s....won't be getting an Xbox anytime soon.  ?

Ya stroke I remember you said your lady was mean on the COD sticks 

Archived