Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL draft will be held in Philly in April - Possibly

superozman

I kind of hope this is true, so I can go and see the Redskins pick 32nd!  Well...hope...

Watch.  Now since you said  that you will see us pick at #32 but it will be because we traded our #3 overall to the Superbowl winners.  Fate likes to throw you curveballs like that.

Even if we don't pick 32nd - we will be picking after the eagles! Well after!

It's perfect. This way the Eagles' 1st round pick next year won't have to wait for a plane ride to be booed by the entire city.

They don't have a first round pick next year!  They got their stellar new QB with it already! ;)

Watch.  Now since you said  that you will see us pick at #32 but it will be because we traded our #3 overall to the Superbowl winners.  Fate likes to throw you curveballs like that.

I believe Eagles will pick 32, because somehow, the Patriots will be forfeited of their 1st round pick once again...

I am just trying to think where would they have it in Philly? Been to Philly a few times as outhers have already said the city is horrible. Traffic is a nightmare even worse then DC traffic.

My guess is the wells fargo center.  depends how many people they want at the event.  

Traffic is awful, but i would say on par with DC.  

• 2 weeks later...

Wasn't sure where to say this and I didn't want to start another thread. Since this involves a recent draft pick, can somebody explain to me how/why Joey Bosa is a holdout? Their salaries are slotted.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000676734/article/chargers-gm-well-see-if-joey-bosa-reports-to-camp

Seems like the fight is about how much of his bonus he gets up front and should the Chargers have to pay him, even if he is cut.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So will they only beat up visitors wearing other teams' jerseys, or will they also go after all the picks backstage after Goodell hands them their new jerseys. Wherever they hold it in Philthy, just make sure there's a jail and courthouse within short walking distance.

Archived