Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Star Wars Thread

Riggo#44

On 12/18/2020 at 10:16 AM, Momma There Goes That Man said:

so no Grogu for season 3? I can’t imagine we spend much if any time with Luke and instead we will be resolving the dark saber conflict and mandalore stuff 

Considering the amount of money Disney makes from Grogu- Baby Yoda merchandise; I think you will see Grogu at least appear. Probably, a looksy into his Jedi training and if his training is done; maybe he appear in the season finale.

On 12/18/2020 at 10:16 AM, Momma There Goes That Man said:

so no Grogu for season 3? I can’t imagine we spend much if any time with Luke and instead we will be resolving the dark saber conflict and mandalore stuff 

Not sure following mando is going to be terribly interesting anymore either.  His job is done, does he just go back to collecting metal discs again?  Maybe he'll find a baby chewbacca somewhere in season 3.

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, kfrankie said:

Not sure following mando is going to be terribly interesting anymore either.  His job is done, does he just go back to collecting metal discs again?  Maybe he'll find a baby chewbacca somewhere in season 3.

yeah I think it’s a problem to shelf Grogu but we will see. My Interest in the show is at least cut in half without him. I’m thinking they might do an anthology. Din’s arc is kinda complete. The Mandalorian could show Din for the conclusion of the Dark Saber situation then focus on Bo and taking back Mandalore. Or maybe it spends next season with boba. 

seems kinda uninspiring that they redeem Boba only for him to go be some Tatooine/outer rim mob boss. Thought he had a higher purpose or ambitions than that. But that’s what they did when they resurrected Maul too so I guess they like it. 

wonder when Vader will be brought back from the dead to run an illegal gambling underground 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

yeah I think it’s a problem to shelf Grogu but we will see. My Interest in the show is at least cut in half without him. I’m thinking they might do an anthology. Din’s arc is kinda complete. The Mandalorian could show Din for the conclusion of the Dark Saber situation then focus on Bo and taking back Mandalore. Or maybe it spends next season with boba. 

seems kinda uninspiring that they redeem Boba only for him to go be some Tatooine/outer rim mob boss. Thought he had a higher purpose or ambitions than that. But that’s what they did when they resurrected Maul too so I guess they like it. 

wonder when Vader will be brought back from the dead to run an illegal gambling underground 

As for Fett, I think Han Solo might have a few things he wants to talk about.  Same thing for Lando.  I'd be pretty pissed if someone covered me in tar and nailed me to a wall at some alien whorehouse.

Edited by kfrankie

25 minutes ago, kfrankie said:

As for Fett, I think Han Solo might have a few things he wants to talk about.  Same thing for Lando.  I'd be pretty pissed if someone covered me in tar and nailed me to a wall at some alien whorehouse.

on but are they going to CGI those too Ot recast the roles? The way Luke was handled it seems they don’t want to have extended conversations and scenes using this technology so I doubt either of those happen. I doubt Han or Lando give a rip about Boba at this point anyway. He was doing a job he was hired for that’s all. 

1 hour ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

on but are they going to CGI those too Ot recast the roles? The way Luke was handled it seems they don’t want to have extended conversations and scenes using this technology so I doubt either of those happen. I doubt Han or Lando give a rip about Boba at this point anyway. He was doing a job he was hired for that’s all. 

Well his job was done, and obviously was already paid when he ended up in the Sarlaac.

His job was to catch and bring back Han Solo to Jabba. Which he did.

Officially, he was on a rest when he fell...

4 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

That sounds like an action packed book. Filled with elaborate psychological torture traps, grenades,  knives, tripwires, etc

Wait til you get to the chapter about what he'd do with the Infinity Gauntlet.

infinity gauntlet GIF by Team Coco

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

MOTHER****ER!!!! Two WHOLE ****ING YEARS?!

18 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Trust in Filoni and Favreau

20 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I think Mandalorian is still strong without Grogu. Taking back Mandalore sounds like some serious storytime going down, plus whatever the dude's name that kidnapped Grogu hasn't even be formally turned over to anyone. They've got a lot they can work with besides taking the green dude on road trips in Mando's now-decommissioned beater.