Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Star Wars Thread

Riggo#44

3 hours ago, Fergasun said:

Nothing in here in "The Bad Batch" yet? 

Spoiler

Omega is a galactic treasure that must be protected at all costs.

Damn you, Crosshair. You and your programming!

Wrecker is the most fun out of all of them.

Was fun to see the Order 66 command and how it worked with troopers on the field. It's like they totally all lost their personalities and became robots versus sentient beings.

That AC Medical Droid is the same one that helped Fives in Clone Wars.

I hope Rex shows up at some point in this... and maybe Ahsoka and explain her background heading into Rebels. 

And of course I'm hoping we see a little of Anakin and Obi Wan as well. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/29/2021 at 9:20 AM, TK said:

image.png.57a81a6e1c70d60b19b826718a82d6a5.png

In one of Arthur Clarke's 2001 books, a character is reflecting on the idea of famous scientists who were fantastically wrong. And references the archaeologist who claimed to have evidence of advanced civilizations contacting primitive humans, after discovering abandoned movie props in the Tunesian desert. 

Which, upon reading, caused me to be forever burdened with a mental image of a stereotypical British archaeologist, with khakis and mustache and pith helmet and monocle, holding up a gear and saying "Look, sir. Droids!"

• Haha 1

Probably a dumb question. But is there interest in a series (or movies?  Maybe even a trilogy?) set around Luke Skywalker?  With/without Baby Grogu?  

I mean, there's a load of books, but really no film, about rebuilding a Republic. Reviving the Jedi. (The order and Luke's training school). No backstory at all on Yoda. (Is there even a name for his species?  Is Dagobah his planet, or where he hid?)

3 hours ago, Larry said:

Probably a dumb question. But is there interest in a series (or movies?  Maybe even a trilogy?) set around Luke Skywalker?  With/without Baby Grogu?  

I mean, there's a load of books, but really no film, about rebuilding a Republic. Reviving the Jedi. (The order and Luke's training school). No backstory at all on Yoda. (Is there even a name for his species?  Is Dagobah his planet, or where he hid?)

I think there is massive interest in that. I think people would rejoice over a young Luke trilogy set shortly after Mandalorian timeline and see what he’s up to. The problem is this would likely butt up against the ST or at least events that we know about from that. 

then you would have to recast Luke and probably Leia and Han which I don’t think Disney wants to do 

3 hours ago, Larry said:

takemymoney.jpg.dcfced4d6a0ada4dc3606768f9f6dbbb.jpg

29 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I think there is massive interest in that. I think people would rejoice over a young Luke trilogy set shortly after Mandalorian timeline and see what he’s up to. The problem is this would likely butt up against the ST or at least events that we know about from that. 

then you would have to recast Luke and probably Leia and Han which I don’t think Disney wants to do 

For more Luke, I can support a retcon and terrible CGI.  MOAR LUKE!