Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Historic Snow Fall 1/22/-1/24 #1 Baltimore #2 IAD *Top 4 DC

just654

pleaseblitz ftw!

i got the illegal (real) moonshine....and i'll roll with the captain.

I'm all respectable now, so i go with the tax-paid stuff (also, not a lot of moonshiners in Alexandria).  Also, the apple pie moonshine tastes good, but c'mon, 70 proof?  On the other hand, Everclear tastes like burning, but 180 proof.  

Mixed together . . . Like 130 proof, nice flavor, not so much burning.  

I'm all respectable now, so i go with the tax-paid stuff (also, not a lot of moonshiners in Alexandria).  Also, the apple pie moonshine tastes good, but c'mon, 70 proof?  On the other hand, Everclear tastes like burning, but 180 proof.  

Mixed together . . . Like 130 proof, nice flavor, not so much burning.  

good stuff. 

not many moonshiners in my neck of the woods either, i just have a few alcoholic friends / relatives that come across it from time to time....it was actually a christmas gift. 

Did someone say moonshine?

Instead of a worm at the bottom, a possum. That's how you know it's the good stuff

In all seriousness moonshine is vastly overrated. Better to stick with a good gin or bourbon

uggh, gin.  nasty, nasty stuff that i haven't touched since i made an ass of myself at my in-laws christmas of '03. 

part of the moonshine fun is that it's illegal. lol

if you can get moonshine done right, which is very hard to find, it's not overrated.

People asking about start time of the snow storm. This is one aspect that really has not been nailed down. Maybe with afternoon runs there will be a better grasp.  

But really best plan is to be the place you want to be for the weekend by 2pm Friday at the latest.

Did someone say moonshine?

Instead of a worm at the bottom, a possum. That's how you know it's the good stuff

In all seriousness moonshine is vastly overrated. Better to stick with a good gin or bourbon

I have plenty of gin (Joseph Magnus, from here in DC) and rye (Bulleit).  And a case of Guiness.

I'm set either way.  Just hoping the Caps game doesn't get cancelled so i have something to do.  

uggh, gin. nasty, nasty stuff that i haven't touched since i made an ass of myself at my in-laws christmas of '03.

part of the moonshine fun is that it's illegal. lol

if you can get moonshine done right, which is very hard to find, it's not overrated.

I don't drink too much and I'm far from a conniseur but Bombay Sapphire ftw.

I have a hookup on moonshine if you're ever here. I always give it to my dad, it disappears quickly

I have plenty of gin (Joseph Magnus, from here in DC) and rye (Bulleit). And a case of Guiness.

I'm set either way. Just hoping the Caps game doesn't get cancelled so i have something to do.

I forgot about the caps game possibly being cancelled

My son has been looking forward to being able to watch a game all week, he will be crushed. Games are very rarely on down here

My other gin Story involves tangueray, an early return to Morgantown from Christmas break in 99, a whiteout snowstorm, and walking from Sunnyside to my house near Arnold hall and not remembering any of it. I could've died.

My bad drinking stories all involve tequila.  These include waking up in a Tower's stairwell, on the South Park bridge, and a story involving TEQUILA PONG that i will just leave at that.  

I don't drink too much and I'm far from a conniseur but Bombay Sapphire ftw.

I have a hookup on moonshine if you're ever here. I always give it to my dad, it disappears quickly

I forgot about the caps game possibly being cancelled

My son has been looking forward to being able to watch a game all week, he will be crushed. Games are very rarely on down here

Bombay Sapphire is what people drink when they don't know better and like pretty bottles. :) I got the Joe Magnus stuff because i wanted to try it being from DC and whatnot, usually i go Beefeater.  Bourbon i usually go Makers.  I guess i was feeling adventurous last time i was at the liquor store (i also picked up a bottle of asbinthe.

My bad drinking stories all involve tequila. These include waking up in a Tower's stairwell, on the South Park bridge, and a story involving TEQUILA PONG that i will just leave at that.

Bombay Sapphire is what people drink when they don't know better and like pretty bottles. :) I got the Joe Magnus stuff because i wanted to try it being from DC and whatnot, usually i go Beefeater. Bourbon i usually go Makers. I guess i was feeling adventurous last time i was at the liquor store (i also picked up a bottle of asbinthe.

Just when I thought there was nothing more annoying than a foodie

I was stuck in the doom situation last night, but luckily I didn't need to go far. Just close to two hours to go a couple miles on the inner loop in MD. 

It's amazing how many idiots put their flashers on. Like we don't know the conditions are hazardous already?

If you're not stuck on the road, or the side of the road, or in a funeral procession, or towing a boat or following a towed car or a wide load, then turn those ****ing flashers off! I can't tell when you're looking to switch lanes. I can't tell if you're stopped because of the traffic or stuck there (which is when you should actually use them!)

Archived