Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

London Calling: Martins House of Commons Official Offseason Twitter thread, Crumpets and Biscuits(Cheerleaders) extra

SWFLSkins

HapHaszard ES @HapHaszard 5s6 seconds ago

why do I keep having these flashbacks to Hainesworth?

Grant Paulsen @granthpaulsen 4m4 minutes ago Franconia, VA

I'm a Chris Culliver guy. Love physical CB's. But if #Redskins add Norman, he might be at risk. Releasing him post 6/1 creates $8M cap room.

Mike Jones @MikeJonesWaPo 3m3 minutes ago

@granthpaulsen also, even Culliver said he might not be himself this year and takes 2 yrs to fully recover from ACL. 2nd of his career.

Grant Paulsen @granthpaulsen 1m1 minute ago Franconia, VA

@MikeJonesWaPo Wow. I didn't know he said that. Interesting. Good nugget, Jonesie.

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 2m2 minutes ago

Why is Perry Fewell being in town significant? His players in the secondary respect the absolute hell out of him. #Redskins

@Redskins_Nation 5m5 minutes ago

️ Retweeted Emmanual Benton

*painting

️ added,

Emmanual Benton @Manny_PPI
Odell Beckham is somewhere in Drake's house biting his nails with the news of #Redskins hosting Norman tomorrow

Anthony Raposa @AnthonyRaposa 5m5 minutes ago

Anthony Raposa Retweeted Sean Murphy

Absolutely, right. Scot is swinging for the fences.

Anthony Raposa added,

Sean Murphy @Murphs56
@AnthonyRaposa It's a very unique situation. Had Norman been available day 1 of FA, FA as a whole would have been different

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 6m6 minutes ago

Correction to an earlier tweet; I'm now told Perry Fewell is infact in Ashburn this week. Will be around to meet Norman. #Redskins

Not Robert Griffin @Pseudo_RGIII 6m6 minutes ago

Please come lock this down @J_No24

CgmvwITWMAAIqQs.jpg

Burgundy Blog @BurgundyBlog 8m8 minutes ago

Will try to watch more of Norman from '15. Current feeling is that, removed from ferocious Carolina D, he'll be good-not-great

FOX Sports: NFL @NFLonFOX 9m9 minutes ago

FOX Sports: NFL Retweeted *Joshua R. Norman

1f440.png

FOX Sports: NFL added,

*Joshua R. Norman @J_No24
1f60a.png

Pro Football Rumors @pfrumors 10m10 minutes ago

The #Dolphins are not expected to seriously pursue Josh Norman, according to @JasonColeBR.

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 17m17 minutes ago

@MikeJonesWaPo Alright thanks sir. I trust you in these things. Does this mean he can't sign a new contract for a week though?

Mike Jones @MikeJonesWaPo 16m16 minutes ago

@ChadwikoRCC five days is the waiting period to hire a new agent.

Master Tesfatsion @MasterTes 18m18 minutes ago

Master Tesfatsion Retweeted *Joshua R. Norman

Josh Norman's Twitter account #Redskins

Master Tesfatsion added,

*Joshua R. Norman @J_No24
1f60a.png

Mark Bullock @MarkBullockNFL 2m2 minutes ago

What does that mean for #Redskins? If Norman signs, he fits in with what Joe Barry & Perry Fewell like to do: drop 7 in zone, rush 4

Anthony Raposa @AnthonyRaposa 3m3 minutes ago

You know going against OBJ twice a year has at least crossed Norman's mind

Mark Bullock @MarkBullockNFL 5m5 minutes ago

Norman has good speed too. He can stay with guys running deep in his zones. Had good recovery vs Bryant 2nd play of Cowboys game.

Jees. If we sign Josh Norman, I think we cut/trade someone.

Garcon

Culliver

Lauvao

Andre Roberts(I'm sure we will anyways once he clears his injury)

Thoughts?

I like the sun, but it's hot. 

John Keim Retweeted Grant Paulsen

I love Karl Joseph. Absolutely fits mindset of what the Redskins want defensively.

John Keim added,

Grant Paulsen @granthpaulsen
ESPN's #MelToddMock picked WV safety Karl Joseph to the #Redskins with the 21st pick. He's being linked to WSH more and more all the time.

1. Jason Pugh Retweeted *Joshua R. Norman

This means something, I just don't know what yet.

Jason Pugh added,

*Joshua R. Norman @J_No24

1f60a.png

0 retweets0 likes

Retweet

More

@JPughNBC4 He's going to Morton's and a hockey game. That would make me smile as well.

Rich Tandler Retweeted Duke Ihenacho

Players all have their own perspective on potential Norman deal. Ihenacho’s is unique.

Rich Tandler added,

Duke Ihenacho @NachoLyfe
Yo...I hope we sign Josh Norman...so he can throw me some cash for this #24 that I know he's gonna want hahaha. #ItsAllYoursFam lol

Love how when this broke, no one figured the skins would be in the mix. Not a Scott signing, too old, system player etc. Now we are the frontrunners. If in the end Scott feels this would make us significantly better football team, I'll roll with it if he feels that way.

Hope it doesnt preclude us from resigning Cousins, or Reed.  You either believe in Scott or you dont. And for those that say this isn't part of the plan, I'd say adjustment and the ability to capitalize on unforseen opportunity's are also part of a good plan.  In Scott I trust. HTTR.

The pic of Scot in the wheat field gets me every time.  

For people who think it's not a Scot thing. He said on different ocasion that you need to take oportunity's to improve your team when they come. He used Gallett as an example.

This always seems to get glossed over.  It's his job to use all of the tools at his disposal to improve this team.  Hell, I saw a tweet saying he once made Nate Clements the highest paid defensive player in football.  He obviously doesn't mind spending money where he sees value.  

Also, forgot to give Hap a shout out earlier for all his 'space' work.  Good stuff.  I'm a bit of a nerd.

I have absolutely no problem with throwing big money at Norman , if Scot feels that it will make us stronger then us fans have to trust him. I know Norman's contract is going to be Big but Culliver, Roberts and Riley are players who could be released saving us around $16m cap space.

Burgundy Burner @BurgundyBurner 8h8 hours ago

With the Redskins looking at having cap room of about $50M next year, this possible signing by then will look like a huge bargain.

John Keim @john_keim 8h8 hours ago

John Keim Retweeted Pat Kirwan

Has visited the redskins.

John Keim added,

Pat Kirwan @PatKirwanCBS
talk to QB coach Ken Mastrole bout Brandon Doughty-say he knows FB,has mind to handle lot of offenses plus accurate:http://bit.ly/1rpXd5t

Ricky Jean Francois @Freakyjean99 8h8 hours ago

Ricky Jean Francois Retweeted CSN Redskins

Let's see how this goes tomorrow

Ricky Jean Francois added,

CgmcR-fXEAE1sGs.jpg
CSN Redskins @CSNRedskins
JUST IN: #Redskins to host Josh Norman for 1st free agent visit, per report http://ow.ly/4mXJ7H  #RedskinsTalk

John Tayman @BangRadioHour 9h9 hours ago

I'm not saying tonight's @masnOrioles game umpire is visually impaired, but these delays while his guide dog chases the ball are ridiculous.

All this is a fake! I just spoke to Chief and he is not in the hospital bit at home watching the news. Not sure what the organizer is up to but the details in the page are wrong.

Redskins fans we are trying to raise money for chief zee formally as Washington Redskins mascot and he have been a redskins fan since birth and been chief…
mk2.gofund.me

Archived