Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

London Calling: Martins House of Commons Official Offseason Twitter thread, Crumpets and Biscuits(Cheerleaders) extra

SWFLSkins

he either beat up his baby moma or failed a drug test. No way they don't just franchise him for a year and let him walk after.

He simply wanted too much money for the Panthers. He is 29 and wants a long term high dollar deal, decisions have to be made.

I would cut Culliver and sign Norman

Well it's not Scot ^

Then why did they give Chase Daniels that big contract?

And they just paid Bradford 18 mill.

Tunsil? Peters is 34? IDK?

The fecals boards are losing their ever loving minds right now...who was talking **** about GMSM a few days ago? As I said, be grateful for what we have! :)

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN 27m27 minutes ago

Rich Tandler Retweeted Dan Hellie

Eagles also rescinded tag on LB Jeremiah Trotter in 2001. He signed with Redskins.

Rich Tandler added,

Dan Hellie @DanHellie
Since 2005 Norman is 3rd player to have Franchise tag rescinded 2009 Seahawks-LB LeRoy Hill (resigned Seattle) 2005 Eagles-DT Corey Simon

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN 34m34 minutes ago

In response to numerous tweets, McC was not a player for older (Norman is 28), expensive FA’s in March. Doubt that new month changes that.

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 50m50 minutes ago

Love people who tweet @ official Redskins account with advice. Like the digital media team gonna go "OH SNAP, OF COURSE!" and run to GM.

Anthony Raposa @AnthonyRaposa 7m7 minutes ago

Anthony Raposa Retweeted ProFootballTalk

"Mad"

Anthony Raposa added,

ProFootballTalk @ProFootballTalk
Report: Sam Bradford "mad" about Eagles trade for No. 2 pick http://bit.ly/1XJnJ3P

Rambo @Niles_Paul84 2m2 minutes ago

Got boomed on my sophomore year in High School. The homies ain't going to ever let me live that down lol

Paul Conner @P_ConnerJr 8m8 minutes ago

Breeland has handled Beckham too but doesn't follow him. Plus WSH haven't been using their CBs to best of abilities, so that's a thing too

unior Galette Retweeted

Albert Breer @AlbertBreer 3m3 minutes ago

Albert Breer Retweeted Joe Person

Here's a good piece of context ...

Albert Breer added,

Joe Person @josephperson
Panthers gave Josh Norman's agent OK to pursue a trade, per source. When that didn't materialize ... charlotteobserver.com/sports/nfl/carolina-panthers/article72926107.html 

It's so weird, but I just noticed that I hardly ever watch the NFL Network anymore. In the past, I couldn't watch enough. Now, I don't think I've watched a full show or game replay in over 6 months.

Yeah same here, the only time I find myself watching now is for an actually game or occasionally the pregame.

I like the crew, really enjoy Irvin, Deion even Moocn and Eisen but usually I'll see it on the guide and remember "oh yeah i have NFL network too" and then keep going

Beginning to think that Jordan Reed gets extended sometime soon or at least before the season starts. Just a gut feeling.

Burgundy Burner @BurgundyBurner 8h8 hours ago

Josh Norman is a good system CB. Seven INTs his entire career. Seven. Great year in 2015. Before that? Meh. No thanks.

The Washington #Redskins Marching Band returns to RFK for the first time in 20 years! @dcunited #FightForOldDC

Cghoyf9UUAAHIAG.png

Post Sports @PostSports 44m44 minutes ago

1. The Chargers may be able to pull a '93 Jets or a '12 Vikings, if San Diego can be convincing enough with Dallas http://www.footballperspective.com/quarterback-trivia-going-1-2-in-the-nfl-draft/ 

Erin Coscarelli @erincoscarelli 4m4 minutes ago

How does Sam Bradford REALLY feel...best landing spot for Josh Norman...and how the Giants draft strategy's impacted on @NFLHQ this morning!

Archived