Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

London Calling: Martins House of Commons Official Offseason Twitter thread, Crumpets and Biscuits(Cheerleaders) extra

SWFLSkins

It's like they are trying to find another hole for him to fit into, he didn't fit in the hole at LBer, so........is this one step toward the door? 

I hope he works out there, but yeah....probably being a little overly optimistic about him playing DE here. He was a good 4-3 DE in college, but that is a different animal.

Rich Tandler ‎@Rich_TandlerCSN

Need to Know: One stat that shows the #Redskins badly need help stopping the run read it in BRBN

John Keim @john_keim 10h10 hours ago

John Keim Retweeted Doug Farrar

Brandon scherff is one of the five...

John Keim added,

Doug Farrar @SI_DougFarrar
Five players taken in the first round last year started all 16 games. Three players selected in the 4th through 7th rounds started all 16.

Breaking Burgundy @breakburgundy 10h10 hours ago

Watching this Gruden QB camp thing. He got Hackenberg to basically say the Penn State coaching staff messed up his footwork mechanics.

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 10h10 hours ago

Chad Ryan Retweeted Kyle

Paea wasn't healthy for a majority of 2015. Word is he's close to 100% right now. Watch this space.

Chad Ryan added,

Kyle @realkylelane
@ChadwikoRCC Paea was a backup/disappointment and RJF rotational guy last year. Not too sure about "golden"

1. Ryan Kerrigan on hungry Redskins back to start back-to-back title quest.

http://www.scout.com/nfl/redskins/story/1662131-redskins-back-to-start-back-to-back-quest

ProFootballTalk @ProFootballTalk 12m12 minutes ago

Yes, the window for annual NFL marijuana testing opens today, 4/20. #onterriosmithday

Because I'm a Guy @CauseWereGuys 39s40 seconds ago

I see you Marge.

Cgex3_qW8AA329Q.jpg

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN 4m4 minutes ago

Rich Tandler Retweeted Timothy Tribbett,DVM

With Compton/Foster staring last 6 gms, got worse. 5.3 avg. on 1st down. Plenty of blame, get best help available.

Rich Tandler added,

Timothy Tribbett,DVM @tntDVM
@Rich_TandlerCSN how much of that was on middle linebackers though? Seemed much better with Compton and Foster.Would prefer DL myself

BRBN featured article:  ESPN article on Chris Hanburger, one of my favorites along with Larry Brown.  Go read it

John Keim @john_keim 3m3 minutes ago

Best late-round picks...Redskins drafted Chris Hanburger in 18th round, watched him become HOFer read it in BRBN

michael phillips @michaelpRTD 1m1 minute ago

@john_keim I shudder to think about how the media room would handle a round 18.

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN 38s39 seconds ago

Rich Tandler Retweeted John Keim

I had Hanburger mocked to the Redskins in the 13th.

Rich Tandler added,

John Keim @john_keim
Best late-round picks...Redskins drafted Chris Hanburger in 18th round, watched him become HOFer http://es.pn/23ZM5tX 

Breaking Burgundy @breakburgundy 5m5 minutes ago

Breaking Burgundy Retweeted Chuck Sapienza

You buying what Chuck is selling?

Breaking Burgundy added,

Chuck Sapienza @chucksapienza
Is #Redskins schedule brutal? YES. Will they win 10 games? YES. I explain how in my latest blog on @breakburgundy

Rich Tandler ‏@Rich_TandlerCSN 4m4 minutes ago

Rich Tandler Retweeted Timothy Tribbett,DVM

With Compton/Foster staring last 6 gms, got worse. 5.3 avg. on 1st down. Plenty of blame, get best help available.

Rich Tandler added,

Timothy Tribbett,DVM @tntDVM
@Rich_TandlerCSN how much of that was on middle linebackers though? Seemed much better with Compton and Foster.Would prefer DL myself

This is a point I've argued on other threads, its cool that Foster and Compton have this bromance.  And Compton is fascinated by LOTR and thinks its cool that basketball players follow him on twitter or name that narrative about him.  But they were gashed on the ground last season including when he was in the lineup. I thought Compton in particular stunk against GB.  I take PFF with a grain of salt but if I recall they had Compton as like the 90th ranked LB last year and said he was horrible against the run.  Foster was better according to them.   If they can upgrade MLB in the draft, I'd be happy.    Need DT definitely but I think MLB, too.

Darrell Green @darrellgreen28 1m1 minute ago

Darrell Green Retweeted RaisingNerd

As of 7:40am on Wednesday April 20, 2016 You are officially adopted. Welcome to the Green family.

Darrell Green added,

RaisingNerd @RaisingNerd
@darrellgreen28 I've been waiting for you to adopt me since the 80's. So disappointed.

NASA Webb Telescope @NASAWebbTelescp

The Spider Nebula in infrared from @NASAspitzer and 2MASS. IR helps us study star formation. http://www.nasa.gov/feature/jpl/a-space-spider-watches-over-young-stars 

CgBu9feWEAADl64.jpg

NASA Webb Telescope @NASAWebbTelescp 

A multiwavelength look at colliding galaxies - including X-ray, optical, and infrared views: http://chandra.harvard.edu/photo/2014/ngc2207/ 

Cfi4rzdUkAAXHjC.jpg

Breaking Burgundy @breakburgundy 3m3 minutes ago

Redskins NFL Draft scenarios, Day 3: Scot McCloughan loves the late rounders. @P_ConnerJr offers names to track.

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN 33s34 seconds ago

Rich Tandler Retweeted Foreva eva

Again, we’re talking about first down. Need to be able to stop the run without any tricks in base defense.

Rich Tandler added,

Foreva eva @BeNiceForever
@Rich_TandlerCSN holes/inexperience in secondary bcuz of injuries forced them 2 keep more players in coverage instead of run blitzing, also?

Darrell Green @darrellgreen28 3m3 minutes ago

Darrell Green Retweeted paul agner

Reading this text just made the old cornerback smile! Thanks Paul,

Darrell Green added,

paul agner @paulagner
@darrellgreen28 after 20 years wearing the Redskin's colors- you could steal my car and I would still be a fan! Great player & a better man!

lol I binged..then googled her...then yahoo'd

Meh

Not much for one word posts, but this summ'd it up nicely.

Darrell Green Retweeted David Baker

The @ProFootballHOF has never been in such great hands. Thank God for Mr. David Baker @ProFootballHOF

Darrell Green added,

Cgctkh2VIAAJOwy.jpg
David Baker @PFHOFPrez
HOF CB @darrellgreen28 w/ Trading Cards for every HOF CB today in Canton. Big stuff @ProFootballHOF this Summer!

I you're a dog lover, you'll love Chris Culliver. Checkout why. http://facebook.com/BrianMitchellOfficial/posts/697750363697108 

Noah Spence has the talent of a top edge rusher, but his off-field issues will give teams pause. (via @bmcnally14)

Dan's Review Retweeted ROKA aldwych

Dan's Review added,

Cge6TTrUYAEBqnZ.jpg
ROKA aldwych @ROKAaldwych
This sunshine has us really looking forward to grilling our lamb cutlets for you at @TasteofLondon soon!

Darrell Green @darrellgreen28 3m3 minutes ago

Darrell Green Retweeted Stuart Cullen

That would be fun, but I very much doubt it.

Darrell Green added,

Stuart Cullen @DiscoCullen
@darrellgreen28 Hope you have a great day. Do you know if you will be coming to the UK with the @Redskins in October?

Tony Pauline @TonyPauline 15m15 minutes ago

737 individual scouting reports posted....would expect another 20 by next week. http://www.draftinsider.net/reports/2016/QB

CSN Redskins @CSNRedskins 22m22 minutes ago

#NTK: One stat that shows the #Redskins badly need help stopping the run read it in BRBN #RedskinsTalk

Cge-RuXUAAIlsrg.jpg

Washington Redskins @Redskins 1m1 minute ago

That'll wake you up. #HTTR

https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/EA1591C8031334545476288172032_50b58a21f61.13.0.497550879250217574.mp4?versionId=e1.894Cth597ntYNV2SC9aZGhu0j7Rhm

Breaking Burgundy @breakburgundy 4m4 minutes ago

NFL Draft profile: Grayson Allen isn't the only Duke baller good at taking foes down. Meet SS Jeremy Cash. http://foxs.pt/1PjA250  #Redskins

ProFootballTalk @ProFootballTalk 3m3 minutes ago

John Mara: NFL "could very well" eliminate the kickoff

I got an idea, why don't we put streamers on the receivers TE's and running backs, then instead of tackling pull the streamer and end the play?  Come on NFL quit screwing with the game.

In the spirit of Hap's nebula tweet, I wanted to share a couple of facts I learned last week helping my 9 year-old on a school project...

comet's comas (tails) 1) don't appear until they near the sun (heat of the sun melts some of the ice contained in them, causing the tail) and 2) they don't trail behind the comet, instead they always point directly away from the sun (pushed by the sun's energy output).

ProFootballTalk @ProFootballTalk 3m3 minutes ago

John Mara: NFL "could very well" eliminate the kickoff

I got an idea, why don't we put streamers on the receivers TE's and running backs, then instead of tackling pull the streamer and end the play?  Come on NFL quit screwing with the game.

Flag football, here we come. :rolleyes:

**** Mara.

Redskins Buzztap @redskinsbuzztap 22m22 minutes ago

http://redskins.com  >> CSN: Chris Culliver On The Team Coming Together http://buzztap.com/-5q5TY9

Matt Bowen @MattBowen41 34m34 minutes ago

Matt Bowen Retweeted TimB

Underneath option route...Release w/ a hard inside stem (force DB to over-play the route) & break back to sideline.

Matt Bowen added,

TimB @RprsntNoksville
@MattBowen41 what's a jerk? seems low % for those timing type routes

#Redskins' Murphy on the move, Galette on the mend read it in BRBN #RedskinsTalk

CgfQ8W2XIAAR2_q.jpg

Anthony Raposa @AnthonyRaposa 41m41 minutes ago

The interest in Noah Spence isn't a smokescreen but don't expect him to be there at 21.

Archived