Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

London Calling: Martins House of Commons Official Offseason Twitter thread, Crumpets and Biscuits(Cheerleaders) extra

SWFLSkins

The black jerseys are going to be sweet....and no they wont look like tht awful photoshop of desean above. Socks would be black too and i doubt thell keep burgundy stripes on the black. I would imagine gold numbers and accents on the black

We're Burgundy and Gold, not Black and Gold, that's the Jaguars. But yeah, that jersey will probably be a collector somehow.

We're the Redskins, not the Blackskins.

And furthermore, to me. Black, is so tied to Raiders that it should be reserved to them.

We're Burgundy and Gold, not Black and Gold, that's the Jaguars. But yeah, that jersey will probably be a collector somehow.

And furthermore, to me. Black, is so tied to Raiders that it should be reserved to them.

Well black is not one of Baylor's colors nor an accent and when they went to all black unis for a prime time game looked amazing in them. And gold is one of their colors as well. We've already seen all white in 2005 and 2006...and we've even seen all burgundy including socks at one point. This will be a cool look for sure. The dark side will own the Cowboys in the Death Star on thanksgiving.

Tarik El-Bashir @TarikCSN 2h2 hours ago

Kerrigan said Hayward, who is coming off ACL, looked really good. Kerrigan also singled out Murphy, who's working with D-line a little more.

Breaking Burgundy @breakburgundy 2h2 hours ago

Kerrigan noted Trent Murphy looking big, “working with the D-line a little more.” Also mentioned Murphy in relation to replacing Hatcher.

Master Tesfatsion @MasterTes 2h2 hours ago

Ryan Kerrigan said the team is hungrier during the start of offseason workouts. "We've got a lot of continuity." #Redskins

Breaking Burgundy @breakburgundy 2h2 hours ago

Asked who he thinks can fill the leadership void with some vets gone, Kerrigan mentions Kirk Cousins for the O, DeAngelo Hall on D.

soooo...i like the color rush choice. anyone who is of NA decent, or who has significant family ties to NA culture will know of the significance of the 4-Nations tribal colors, Black/Yellow/White/Red. this sends an interesting message by our FO methinks. that, or someone just really likes black...but either way, as someone of NA decent...i love it.

Chris Baker @cbaker92redskin 2h2 hours ago

Today is the start of year 8 for me in the #NFL who would have ever thought an undrafted guy… https://www.instagram.com/p/BEWZaHVrHCt/

ProFootballTalk @ProFootballTalk 44s45 seconds ago

Eagles sign Ryan Quigley

A punter

Anthony Raposa @AnthonyRaposa 3m3 minutes ago

Anthony Raposa Retweeted BPA Baby!

Huge symbolism there!

Anthony Raposa added,

BPA Baby! @SkinzDC2Cali
Drafting ball hawking Safety at pick#21 would be oozing with symbolism. Might be big shoes to fill too

Brandon Thorn @VeteranScout 14m14 minutes ago Colorado Springs, CO

Brandon Thorn Retweeted Louis Riddick

1f525.png1f525.png1f525.png1f525.png

Brandon Thorn added,

Louis Riddick @LRiddickESPN
Find it hilarious that teams talking about why draft picks "bust" never talk about how much they themselves contribute to the process.

Louis Riddick @LRiddickESPN 17m17 minutes ago

As if they have it all figured out and the players just screw it up.

Louis Riddick @LRiddickESPN 15m15 minutes ago

Lack of self awareness in the league is amazing.

Washington Redskins @Redskins 19m19 minutes ago

#Redskins legendary coach Joe Gibbs & @DaleJr talked football with Peyton Manning. 1f4da.png: http://redsk.in/1WaUHLC 

CgWT6MbWEAIbBdO.jpg

CSN Redskins @CSNRedskins 2h2 hours ago

On the Clock: Inside a Pro Day with Charley Casserly (VIDEO) http://ow.ly/4mOOTc  #NFLDraft

CgWA9b_UsAAOq8q.jpg

No noooo how long have you been a fan. Jim Zorn said it very clear that we are the maroon and black.

Jim Zorn is love. Jim Zorn is life. Jim Zorn is god. All hail to the allmighty Chief James Arthur Zorn.

Disclaimer. The above post is not serious ;). There is only one real allmighty Chief, Chief Z!

Rich Tandler Retweeted Tarik El-Bashir

Probably a camp body, but we thought that of Ty Nsekhe a year ago. He made it and played a game plus a half.

Rich Tandler added,

Tarik El-Bashir @TarikCSN
#Redskins have signed OL Cody Booth (6-4, 292). He's a 2014 UDFA out of Temple and has spent time with Bears and Jags. No games.

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN 13m13 minutes ago

Rich Tandler Retweeted Stephen Czarda

That’s right, he also started the finale in Dallas. Did some special teams in the others.

Rich Tandler added,

Stephen Czarda @SCzardaRedskins
@Rich_TandlerCSN actually, he played in 13 games with 2 starts.

View 3 new Tweets

Rich Tandler Retweeted spartacus

Rich Tandler added,

spartacus @ColonnaJett
    @Rich_TandlerCSN I thought you were going to do a write up on this rich? Maybe a poker chip piece on where he would play and what weight?

Redskins Fans @RedskinsViews 2m2 minutes ago

#WashingtonRedskins #Video NFL: 3 Offensive Prospects Climbing Draft Boards #RedskinsNation #HTTR

Jason La Canfora @JasonLaCanfora 4m4 minutes ago

Chiefs release a statement on their appeal of tampering charges, clearly not pleased with the outcome but say they are "turning the page"

Albert Breer @AlbertBreer 7m7 minutes ago

Chiefs get small reduction in fines, but won't get '16 third-round pick or '17 sixth-round pick back. Clark Hunt: "We are turning the page."

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 7m7 minutes ago

For people advocating #Redskins trading down from 21; are you okay with team trading out of first round entirely?

Martin Collinson @redskinsfanuk 35s35 seconds ago

@ChadwikoRCC This year - yes. Dependent on what we get of course.

Is this he a phone booth guy?

I aresn't understand.......

Trent Murphy @TMurphy_93 36m36 minutes ago

Redskins Buzztap @redskinsbuzztap 12s12 seconds ago

http://redskins.com  >> NFL: 'Game Changers' How To Command A Huddle http://buzztap.com/-1rya6V

Mason_Foster @Mason_Foster 1m1 minute ago

@_willcompton showed out on the golf course today.....I couldn't even talk him out of his zone

Will Compton @_willcompton 27s27 seconds ago

Will Compton Retweeted Mason_Foster

1f602.png1f602.png1f602.png1f602.png1f602.png1f602.png1f602.png1f602.png

1. John Keim Retweeted Jamual

Have to agree with this one.

John Keim added,

Jamual @_AyyMall
    I LOVE the pick at #21 ... been saying for a while Skins should pick him up. Great mock bro. https://twitter.com/Kgskins26/status/722042875161284608 
    1 retweet7 likes

Retweet

Liked

More

@john_keim @Kgskins26 @_AyyMall Never seen a mock that hit on all cylinders quite like this one.

I dunno about that pick....doesn't make f'n sense...especially taking him that high...no speed,honestly, I think we coulda takin' him in the 5th or 6th...maybe even as a urfa..here is his scouting report...

STRENGTHS : Has almost one season as a scout team starter with relatively few reps under his belt from his days at Spokane Community College. Doesn't understand football and often confuses it with Freeze Tag. Overreacts to play fakes, putting himself into precarious coverage shape. Plays with concrete feet. Struggles in off coverage, between and on coverage. Slow to squeeze receivers coming out of their breaks. His play speed is below average even for a crippled Three-toed Tree Sloth.  Instincts and awareness in coverage are unsubstantiated. Relies on reading receiver rather than checking in more frequently on quarterback's eyes. Tight-­stepper who allows separation over the top every time. Passive and in no hurry. Scared to get his nose into run-support fray. Sidesteps or fakes an injury or just sits and waits for running backs to bring it to him rather than attempt to make a tackle. Been on his back more times than a Daytona Hooker.  Has better odds of becoming the 1st Duchess of Cleveland than improving in coverage. Tape shows more of him crying or having a hissy fit than actually playing football. Has no competitive toughness or play strength. Lacks any pop and always loses his balance. His backpedal is more of a "retreat" or "surrender". Never fights through receivers and is too lazy to make a play on the ball even if he happens to see it. Does not have the size to play in the NFL and isn't physical enough against the run to be trusted in that spot. 

WEAKNESSES : Is intoxicated very easily. Extreme fear of hypodermic needles unless receiving an injection of an illegal substance. Possesses an inexplicable hatred for all children.  Behaves with near-complete disregard for the social norm. Constantly betrays others. Has no attention span and is easily distracted.  Psychologically unstable and presents a clear danger to others.  Self-deluded and blind to the way things really are. An incredibly dull person who's almost impossible to get rid of or get away from. A whiny self-involved adolescent girl.  Extreme fear of small enclosed spaces.  Sees ancient conspiracies behind everything. Enjoys bringing out the worst in everyone around him. Prone to being corrupted easily. Hides a scheming and unstable demeanor that can resurface at any time. Shameless, selfish, and all too willing to put others in danger to save his own skin. Is an idiot. Stupid enough to endanger everyone around him. Has an extreme dislike of being looked at. A danger to pretty much everyone on the road when behind the wheel. Has trouble uttering specific words or phrases, like "I love you" or "I'm sorry." Treats people like crap, but still expects them to serve his interests. Has a tendency to flake out when his "friends" need help. Inordinate fear of thunderstorms.  Incredibly forgetful. Likes gambling, to the extent where it starts to cause problems. Hates Christmas. Hates everyone. Dislikes making small talk with others. Dislikes women as a whole.  Almost impossible to wake up. Uses arrogance to mask low self-esteem.  Has no table manners. Working only to be lazy. Doesn't have the ability to understand and share the feelings of others.  Doesn't understand figurative language. Not very good with kids. Makes himself out to be the ultimate badass, but proves to be a coward when faced with or imagines the slightest confrontation. The cause of most, if not all, of a group's failures. Panics over the slightest thing. Gets lost easily.  Ignorant of and confused by social customs. Eats things that are not intended to be food, often poisoning himself in the process.  Chronically drowsy. Completely self-centered and manipulative with no sense of right or wrong. Expresses his love for someone by stalking them. Extremely messy. Doesn't do his job and palms off the blame on others. Crippling and extreme irrational fear of tinsel. Unreliable, untrustworthy and traitorous.  No qualms about using violence against children. Doesn't understand sarcasm. Doesn't get jokes. 

.......still in GMSM I trust

Archived