Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

London Calling: Martins House of Commons Official Offseason Twitter thread, Crumpets and Biscuits(Cheerleaders) extra

SWFLSkins

Every year I despise even further what the draft has become. Know nothing idiots on Twitter posting their mock drafts, fans freaking out because a mid round QB prospect visits followed by more blather from the know nothing idiots followed by endless dissection and guessing at who we might or might not take in the draft.

upset a little?

Post Sports @PostSports 12m12 minutes ago

Redskins mailbag: Mulling over draft scenarios, including trades or picking 21st  read it in BRBN

Zesty Redskins News @zesty_redskins 15m15 minutes ago

CgbIq0FWwAE3PiI.jpg

Breaking Burgundy @breakburgundy 18m18 minutes ago

Breaking Burgundy Retweeted Stephen Czarda

That's a jump. Was listed at 258 last season. More on Murphy here. http://foxs.pt/1Sqbzvk

Mark Bullock @MarkBullockNFL 19m19 minutes ago

Mark Bullock Retweeted Stephen Czarda

Trent Murphy looks to be switching to 3-4 DE, probably the right move.

Stephen Czarda @SCzardaRedskins 23m23 minutes ago

Working with D-line @TMurphy_93 up to 276 lbs. with goal to add another 10 lbs. by camp.

Burgundy Blog @BurgundyBlog 43m43 minutes ago

Not a particularly flattering angle but yeah I'd say TMurphy is looking a little more D-line-ish:

CgbDWy1WwAArK-1.jpg

Rookie Azusa went from cheering in Japan to making the team here in the United States! #TransformationTuesday

CgbG8qwXIAEpIIL.jpg

Call me sceptical but I just don't see Murphy being able to add enough strength to play DLine. At least in the 34

Maybe he could be a DE in out nickel 4 DL packages a bit but that turns him into a situational 3rd and long player and I defer then to his less than stellar pass rushing skills

Let's hope I am wrong. Glad to see he is motivated to try

Call me sceptical but I just don't see Murphy being able to add enough strength to play DLine. At least in the 34

Maybe he could be a DE in out nickel 4 DL packages a bit but that turns him into a situational 3rd and long player and I defer then to his less than stellar pass rushing skills

Let's hope I am wrong. Glad to see he is motivated to try

This I can agree with you on.  Not sure he will be able to make the transition. 

It's like they are trying to find another hole for him to fit into, he didn't fit in the hole at LBer, so........is this one step toward the door? 

Emmanual Benton Retweeted NFL Draft Diamonds

Wow, has the #Redskins going: Ryan Kelly, Nkemdiche and Cyrus Jones. Quite the haul

Emmanual Benton added,

CgbRMtRUUAEOgUx.jpg

NFL Draft Diamonds @DraftDiamonds
Mel Kiper releases his a Three Round Mock Draft; Robert Nkemdiche falls to 53 - nfldraftdiamonds.com/mel-kiper-releases-three-round-mock-draft-browns-take-qb/ 

Add equal parts SM worship (he's drafted plenty of ****ty players people) like he's just the smartest GM in the history of the game and it makes me not even want to watch. SM is a fine GM but he has won absolutely nothing as a GM anywhere he's been including here. Pump the brakes a tad. It's great we finally have a football guy running things but damn people.

I agree wholeheartedly to this part. That disturb me the most around here. I like us having a real football mind running the team and roster. But I don't expect him to have the kind of success he had from last year's draft and off the street castoff. Best part is that even Scott admits it he miss more than he hits in the draft, but, strangely, people don't want to admit it...

1. Rookie Azusa went from cheering in Japan to making the team here in the United States! #TransformationTuesday

<sadly editing pic of a cheerleader to comply to rules...

That japanese is freaking hot. That should raise tickets sales quite a bit.

This I can agree with you on.  Not sure he will be able to make the transition. 

I wouldn't count against someone dedicated as he seems to be. Those guys seems to always find a way to reach their goals.

Stephen Czarda @SCzardaRedskins 14m14 minutes ago

Stephen Czarda Retweeted Adam Caplan

Visited with #Redskins last week. Interesting prospect.

Stephen Czarda added,

Adam Caplan @caplannfl
DE/OLB Dadi Nicolas (Virginia Tech) is visiting #Falcons today.

Duke Ihenacho @NachoLyfe 21m21 minutes ago

Feel a rant coming on later

Andrew Brandt @AndrewBrandt 3m3 minutes ago

Andrew Brandt Retweeted Gregg Rosenthal

$18M per year?

Andrew Brandt added,

Gregg Rosenthal @greggrosenthal
Sam Bradford to Philly reporters on trade rumors: “That’s above my pay grade”

Tiffany Kumm @prbytiffanykumm 13m13 minutes ago

Kaleb was SUPER excited to show this off. He specifically pointed out @DeAngeloHall23 ;-) #redskinsread @Redskins

CgbROOlUYAAZY7W.jpg

Kid needs an updated book.......

Jon Gruden: Hackenberg could be a first-rounder

Hence why I rarely post/read anything this time of year.  It's all BS just like the media week before the Super Bowl.  

Just remember not to kill the messenger (S) hahaaa

Trent Murphy Retweeted Washington Redskins

Take my hand, Come with me on this journey

Report: Johnny Manziel officially dropped by agent Drew Rosenhaus

First time he has fired a player. 

SM is a fine GM but he has won absolutely nothing as a GM anywhere he's been including here. Pump the brakes a tad. It's great we finally have a football guy running things but damn people.

I agree with most of the rant.  The way people freak out about grades, steals and reaches is insane.  As if media guys know 1/10 as much as GMs...

BUT SM did get himself a ring when he was GM at Seattle for the 2013 season.  

TheHogSty Retweeted John Keim

The Hog Sty has been telling listeners to expect the Skins to draft a dev QB regardless of KC's contract situation.

TheHogSty added,

John Keim @john_keim
For those wondering about the Redskins' interest in a QB: SM has talked often about the Green Bay model. Was there from 94-99; drafted 5 QBs

Archived