Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

London Calling: Martins House of Commons Official Offseason Twitter thread, Crumpets and Biscuits(Cheerleaders) extra

SWFLSkins

Emmanual Benton @Manny_PPI 30s31 seconds ago

Emmanual Benton Retweeted Emmanual Benton

Lets you know that they are looking at QBs. Plus, Hack could go 2nd-7th round. Figure out his mental makeup.

Emmanual Benton added,

Emmanual Benton @Manny_PPI
As mentioned, the #Redskins haven't drafted a players they've brought in for a pre-draft visit since Morgan Moses. But the position matters

Anthony Raposa @AnthonyRaposa 6m6 minutes ago

We aren't talking about a potential first round guy anyway. We are talking about mid-round / developmental player.

Anthony Raposa @AnthonyRaposa 4m4 minutes ago

I don't see the interview as a sign of lack faith in Cousins, but more so CYOA. Simple as that, guys & gals.

Breaking Burgundy @breakburgundy 13m13 minutes ago

The Redskins' schedule is brutal -- and beatable, so thinks @chucksapienza, who gives you the final record now.

http://www.scout.com/nfl/redskins/story/1662337-redskins-schedule-both-brutal-and-beatable

CgaUeS4WwAIiOv4.jpg

@BurgundyBlog Thanks. Was surprised to find Davis there. Also surprised that Joseph was gone in 1st round.

@Rich_TandlerCSN Maybe getting carried away but I feel more and more like Joseph is the guy.

Anthony Raposa @AnthonyRaposa 3m3 minutes ago

Anthony Raposa Retweeted John Keim

Favre was the starter then too, guys. Just something to consider.

Anthony Raposa added,

John Keim @john_keim
For those wondering about the Redskins' interest in a QB: SM has talked often about the Green Bay model. Was there from 94-99; drafted 5 QBs

John Keim @john_keim 6m6 minutes ago

@john_keim and that was with Brett Favre as the starter. None of the QBs drafted before the 4th round. But did pick Brunell, Hasselbeck.

Rick Snider @Snide_Remarks 10m10 minutes ago

Why is Hackenberg gaining draft momentum? Because QBs always do in the final two weeks before draft.

Hackenberg isn't even "gaining momentum", he's just taking a bunch of visits so teams can see if he's fixable.

He's not the guy I would peg as a fit for Gruden, with his accuracy issues and pocket presence issues. He's like the opposite of Dalton and Cousins.

Mike Jones @MikeJonesWaPo 15m15 minutes ago

From @MasterTes: NFL draft: What the Redskins could and should do at wide receiver read it in BRBN

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN 1m1 minute ago

#Redskins mock draft, v. 3.0 http://wp.me/pAil9-4vX  #RedskinsTalk  read it in BRBN

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN 3m3 minutes ago

Rich Tandler Retweeted Dwayne Wayne III

I don’t think this team is in any position to spend anything higher than a fifth on him.

Rich Tandler added,

Dwayne Wayne III @_92Infinity
@Rich_TandlerCSN @BurgundyBlog This is very random but any thoughts on Jaylon Smith? I know he has a foot problem so does he drop?

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN 6m6 minutes ago

Rich Tandler Retweeted Strick 9

Gosh, glad I was able to exceed your extremely low expectations, Strick! Haha, thanks for checking it out.

Rich Tandler added,

Strick 9 @Spider_Skinz
@TMM75 @Rich_TandlerCSN I sorta expected to hate this draft, but I really didn't. And any draft where we get my guy Prosise, makes me happy.

Hackenberg isn't even "gaining momentum", he's just taking a bunch of visits so teams can see if he's fixable.

He's not the guy I would peg as a fit for Gruden, with his accuracy issues and pocket presence issues. He's like the opposite of Dalton and Cousins.

Of course, wasn't it a different story under O'Brien? The question (in my mind) is whether those issues were more due to the scheme and the pressure defense were able to apply. It's plausible I think, but certainly debatable both ways.

Redskins Fans @RedskinsViews 36m36 minutes ago

#RedskinsNation #Forum Getting to know Scot McCloughan's draft history #RedskinsFamily PPI article in BRBN

Ashburning @johnnylocal 3h3 hours ago

Ashburning Retweeted HapHaszard ES

Help get the word out, RT early and often.......

Ashburning added,

HapHaszard ES @HapHaszard
Redskins fans, support Abby, she needs help recovering from a brain tumor booster.com/abbys-army-nc

Every year I despise even further what the draft has become. Know nothing idiots on Twitter posting their mock drafts, fans freaking out because a mid round QB prospect visits followed by more blather from the know nothing idiots followed by endless dissection and guessing at who we might or might not take in the draft. Add equal parts SM worship (he's drafted plenty of ****ty players people) like he's just the smartest GM in the history of the game and it makes me not even want to watch. SM is a fine GM but he has won absolutely nothing as a GM anywhere he's been including here. Pump the brakes a tad. It's great we finally have a football guy running things but damn people.

Also, good Lord, why is potentially taking a mid round QB prospect even being discussed?

I mean, one of the Twitter handles being posted in this thread is a former ES member who has as much info at his disposal as, well, any other ES member. But now he's part of the blogosphere? Give me a break.

Also, that Manny ppl clown whining about how teams are responsible for draft busts is just ****ing priceless. That dude needs to go ahead and be a Browns fan now

Redskins mailbag: Mulling over draft scenarios, including trades or picking 21st

Every year I despise even further what the draft has become. Know nothing idiots on Twitter posting their mock drafts, fans freaking out because a mid round QB prospect visits followed by more blather from the know nothing idiots followed by endless dissection and guessing at who we might or might not take in the draft. Add equal parts SM worship (he's drafted plenty of ****ty players people) like he's just the smartest GM in the history of the game and it makes me not even want to watch. SM is a fine GM but he has won absolutely nothing as a GM anywhere he's been including here. Pump the brakes a tad. It's great we finally have a football guy running things but damn people.

Also, good Lord, why is potentially taking a mid round QB prospect even being discussed?

I mean, one of the Twitter handles being posted in this thread is a former ES member who has as much info at his disposal as, well, any other ES member. But now he's part of the blogosphere? Give me a break.

Also, that Manny ppl clown whining about how teams are responsible for draft busts is just ****ing priceless. That dude needs to go ahead and be a Browns fan now

MartianHeadExplodes.gif

And Zoony doesn't post this stuff we have to read through, hahhahaaa

Archived