Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

London Calling: Martins House of Commons Official Offseason Twitter thread, Crumpets and Biscuits(Cheerleaders) extra

SWFLSkins

Orlando Sentinel @orlandosentinel 38m38 minutes ago

Sad news to report: Jerry Greene, longtime Orlando Sentinel columnist, has died at 74 http://thesent.nl/1pgMWXj 

CgfbOfaW4AEElhB.jpg

I sat next to this gentleman during a Tampa Preseason game a couple of years ago.  A very interesting fellow.

Craig Hoffman @CraigHoffman 56m56 minutes ago

The Gruden QB camps are so great. Just watched Hackenberg's. Came away pretty impressed. Gotta do more HW, but he came out looking great.

HogsHaven.com @HogsHaven 13m13 minutes ago

Cgfi89HUsAMdb4c.jpg

Chris Russell @Russellmania621 2m2 minutes ago

Oh man..finally getting a chance to watch Karl Joseph (West Virginia S) play against Oklahoma via @draftbreakdown - Guy is a stud if healthy

JakeKring-Schreifels @jakeks19 53s54 seconds ago

JakeKring-Schreifels Retweeted SHU Pioneers

Known by Joe Gibbs as the "Trashman."

JakeKring-Schreifels added,

I'm pretty optimistic about Murphy at end. He's been good against the run and setting the edge. I think it'll be another full year until he can really excel at it, with the additional weight, but he certainly has a natural frame for it.

I'm a little worried Murphy won't be able to put on the additional weight necessary to be effective at that position, though.

NASA Webb Telescope ‏@NASAWebbTelescp

The Spider Nebula in infrared from @NASAspitzer and 2MASS. IR helps us study star formation. http://www.nasa.gov/feature/jpl/a-space-spider-watches-over-young-stars …

NASA Webb Telescope ‏@NASAWebbTelescp 

A multiwavelength look at colliding galaxies - including X-ray, optical, and infrared views: http://chandra.harvard.edu/photo/2014/ngc2207/ …

really unbelievable...awesome time to be alive

Chris Russell @Russellmania621 11m11 minutes ago

Wow...the #Eagles paid a ton. These teams just are so desperate. I'm not even close to sure that Wentz is going to be good. Goff better IMO

Chris Russell @Russellmania621 6m6 minutes ago

I say bravo to #Browns whether they lucked into this or not. Maybe they believed "their QB" was going to #Rams? Bad teams need more chances

John Keim @john_keim 21m21 minutes ago

Browns fans will both celebrate their haul in this trade while knowing the no 2 qb in this class will now be a hall of famer

In reply to Jeff Darlington

@JeffDarlington @Drpolo1983 As a Redskin fan I'm pleased. Neither of the 2 QBs is worth what they will have given up IMO. Projects.

Sweet 9 pound, 6 oz baby Jesus. These trades by the Rams/Eagles are ludicrous.

Goff/Wentz aren't nearly as polished and as close to a "sure thing" as Luck and perhaps Griffin were viewed as being in 2012, yet both teams are giving up a King's ransom for them. Howie Roseman buying into the hype? The dude is a crap GM, so I'm fine with him trading the house for a QB, when they have so many other pressing concerns.

Good for the Browns. I really hope they hit on some studs and really start to turn that franchise around. That fan base deserves better.

Looks like RG3 will probably be the starter for a while. McCown could also play if he struggles.

Grant Paulsen @granthpaulsen 37m37 minutes ago

I still don't think the #Eagles are trading up to draft a QB. Doesn't make sense after spending on Bradford and Daniel this offseason.

Martin Collinson @redskinsfanuk 35m35 minutes ago

@granthpaulsen So you think they are contenders with either of those guys under centre? They still need a long term (better) solution.

Burgundy Burner @BurgundyBurner 36m36 minutes ago

Eagles just mortgaged the future and the value of their house will go down.

Master Tesfatsion @MasterTes 40m40 minutes ago

Master Tesfatsion Retweeted Philadelphia Eagles

An extra 1, 2 and 3 for trading down six spots? Damn Cleveland made a good trade for once.

Brian McNally @bmcnally14 1h1 hour ago Philadelphia, PA

#Redskins announce that their preseason home game against the #Bills at FedEx Field has been moved up a day to Friday, Aug, 26. 7:30pm start

John Keim @john_keim 1h1 hour ago

What that switch also means? plan to leave home by 2:30 or else sit in your car for 3 hours on a Friday night. For a home preseason game.

Master Tesfatsion @MasterTes 1h1 hour ago

#Redskins preseason game vs. Bills has been moved from Aug. 27 to the 26 (Fri) Aug. 11 @ ATL Aug. 19 vs. NYJ Aug. 26 vs. BUF Sept. 1 @ TB

Washington Redskins @Redskins 1h1 hour ago

The #Redskins - Bills Week 3 Preseason game has been moved to Friday, Aug. 26. 1f4f0.png: http://redsk.in/1VCf4mn 

CggEDwTUAAEtqWp.jpg

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN 2h2 hours ago

Cousins will be tested in latter part of #Redskins’ 2016 schedule read it in BRBN #RedskinsTalk

Cgf7KaiWQAA0f_-.jpg

John Keim @john_keim 2h2 hours ago

John Keim Retweeted 106.7 The Fan

Physical player

John Keim added,

106.7 The Fan @1067theFan
Now with @granthpaulsen & @funnydanny: Former Florida S @Keanu_Neal joins as he could be of interest to the Skins! http://bit.ly/ZxePOZ

Eagles trades this not-so-quiet offseason:

DeMarco to Titans

Sanchez to Broncos

Maxwell/Alonso to Miami

Picks to Cleveland for pick No. 2.

LizzLocker @Lizzs_Lockeroom 1m1 minute ago

Eagles fans like....

CggZb7AUUAAoZxa.jpg

NFL Network @nflnetwork 4m4 minutes ago

Before Howie Roseman even opened the floor for questions...

CggZFlXUMAEefOd.jpg

Seph Retweeted Ashburning

They gotta future at QB brah

Seph added,

CggcSc1UUAISENQ.jpg
Ashburning @johnnylocal

whoa!

Now all they need is a RB, 2 WRs and a few OLinemen and that philly offense could be dangerous!

Now all the Eagles need is a RB, 2 WRs and a few OLinemen and that philly offense could be dangerous!

Steve Retweeted NFL

Lmaooo #Eagles might be the laughing stock of the NFL rn.

Steve added,

proxy.jpg?t=HBiMAWh0dHA6Ly9tZWRpYS5zbmFw
0:32
NFL @NFL
"It's like vanilla or chocolate. It's like pepperoni pizza or sausage." @Eagles GM Roseman on Goff vs. Wentz.1f914.png1f914.png

DeSean’s decision: Should he go back to wearing No. 10? Well, it would help Redskins fans. http://foxs.pt/1YGgQR3 

Cgde2rOWcAAQ7Lo.jpg

trey wingo Retweeted Andrew Brandt

This is the part I don't understand

trey wingo added,

Andrew Brandt @AndrewBrandt
Eagles just agreed to pay Bradford $22M minimum and to pay Daniel $12M minimum. Now using valuable resources to acquire their replacement.

Archived