Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

London Calling: Martins House of Commons Official Offseason Twitter thread, Crumpets and Biscuits(Cheerleaders) extra

SWFLSkins

#Eagles Sam Bradford may request a trade, per Bleacher Report's Jason Cole

I'm wondering if this was all planned by the Eagles. It's been heavily rumored the 49ers are going to trade Kaep to the Broncos. Bradford reuniting with Kelly in San Fran would then make sense. It'd also make the outrageously steep price the Eagles paid less damaging depending on how many picks the 49ers give up for Bradford.

If it pans out like the above I'm never going to let anyone of you forget how smart I am. It will be glorious.       

Sam Bradford has made the max out of nothing. He started with 6 year deal, 50 milion garanteed! And played 5 years but only showed up 49 games (around 3 full seasons).

He then went to Eagles for two years 26 milion garanteed.

The man has collected at least 76 milion dollars in 6 years. Thats crazy for a very average player.

Junior Galette @JovaisG 2h2 hours ago

Junior Galette Retweeted John Keim

That pic is crazy

Junior Galette added,

John Keim @john_keim
Redskins interested in Josh Norman, but landing him will be tough http://es.pn/1rpOtMQ

The man has collected at least 76 milion dollars in 6 years. Thats crazy for a very average player.

Oh why couldn't I have been a mediocre QB with one hell of an agent??????

Post Sports @PostSports 7m7 minutes ago

Here are three cornerbacks the Redskins could draft read it in BRBN

NFL Draft Insider @NFLDraftInsider 11m11 minutes ago

For what it's worth: Paxton Lynch had the best velocity during the NFL Combine

at 59 MPH

Goff 58 mph

Wentz 57 mph

1. "If you think that they real you just as fake as them"

Bruce Feldman @BruceFeldmanCFB 4h4 hours ago

Bruce Feldman Retweeted Eric Branch

Warrants a closer look: He has a good arm, great vision AND when the lights come on, dude's a play-making machine.

Bruce Feldman added,

Eric Branch @Eric_Branch
Spoke today to Oregon QB Vernon Adams, who said he hasn’t had a pre-draft visit or private workout with any NFL team. #49ers

John Keim Retweeted Matt Keim

my son...

John Keim added,

Matt Keim @MattKeim9
    I will be running in the #BroadStreetRun to help raise money for suicide prevention awareness! https://www.gofundme.com/w5ynhh9g 

Bryan Van Balen @bnvanbalen 40s41 seconds ago

Bryan Van Balen Retweeted Joe Shomaker

2764.png

Bryan Van Balen added,

Joe Shomaker @joeshomaker14
@Redskins who ever runs your Twitter has the biggest crush on Ricky Jean-Francois

Desean Jackson @DeSeanJackson11 4m4 minutes ago

This what they won't talk about !! Bra bra beastmode I see u 1f4af.png1f4af.png all about changing life's for… https://www.instagram.com/p/BEegglPuNge/

Doug Farrar @SI_DougFarrar 41s42 seconds ago

Doug Farrar Retweeted Jay Busbee

"We need a lug nut policy. IMMEDIATELY." -- Roger Goodell

Doug Farrar added,

Jay Busbee @jaybusbee
Tony Stewart fined $35,000 for criticizing NASCAR's lug nut policy, or $1,750 per nut
0 retweets 0 likes

Aly @alewnes7 21s21 seconds ago

Aly Retweeted Jimmy Kempski

Lol um ok

Aly added,

Jimmy Kempski @JimmyKempski

Washington Redskins @skinspress 5m5 minutes ago

#NFL Wire: Report: Cowboys to pick up Frederick's option http://player.ps/3skh  http://playerpress.com

I'm wondering if this was all planned by the Eagles. It's been heavily rumored the 49ers are going to trade Kaep to the Broncos. Bradford reuniting with Kelly in San Fran would then make sense. It'd also make the outrageously steep price the Eagles paid less damaging depending on how many picks the 49ers give up for Bradford.

If it pans out like the above I'm never going to let anyone of you forget how smart I am. It will be glorious.       

Does Sam Bradford wants to reunite with Kelly?

Does Sam Bradford wants to reunite with Kelly?

Good question, and I doubt we'll ever know how he truly feels (though being traded to the 49ers would certainly indicate he wanted to)... but I'd lean towards a yes on that one considering what he was saying at the end of the season when Chip got fired about being frustrated that he wasn't going to be in the same offense and how he felt like he was just starting to get the hang of it. 

Kyle Retweeted Jason La Canfora

Wow already

Kyle added,

Jason La Canfora @JasonLaCanfora
The Skins have a very legit offer on the table for free agent CB Josh Norman I'm told. 49ers' interest is very strong as well among others
0 retweets0 likes

Retweet

More

The Skins have a very legit offer on the table for free agent CB Josh Norman I'm told. 49ers' interest is very strong as well among others

@MrDCsportsSr it's JLC bruh. That dude is always wrong.

Ashburning Retweeted 10th Pick

Everybody free to move about the country, Norman not happening now for sure.

Ashburning added,

10th Pick @NYTallPeople
@JasonLaCanfora nothing you've said this offseason has come true.

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 4m4 minutes ago

All that said, my sense is that Norman's agent is using #Redskins to drive the 49ers price up. Word is he wants to goto Cali.

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 6m6 minutes ago

Chad Ryan Retweeted Ian Rapoport

For those in the "ignore JLC, he's always wrong camp", Rapaport here to save the day.

Chad Ryan added,

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
The #49ers and the #Redskins have emerged as the front-runners for the services of free agent CB Josh Norman, source said.

Archived