Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Game Day & Coverage Thread- NFC EAST CHAMPION #Redskins at Cowboys FINAL

TK

Cousins does a fine job of protecting himself. I would expect a lot of runs and quick passes just to protect him.

Yes, like our offense from 8 weeks ago. Lots of runs that die in a pile of bodies at the line of scrimmage and quick passes because you don't have enough time to go down field. I don't get it.

Either go with your starters to keep your roll going, or cut bait and play the backups (including Colt).

Sean Lee OUT !!!!! Yes!!!!

Makes sense for Dallas.. meaningless game - save some money, protect the health of their star on Defense and lose... Im thinking Jerruh wants the a top 5 pick which they won't get if they win.  Skins are going to win this.

This is going to be the weirdest game to watch. Usually in week 17 the game means nothing because we suck. I have forgotten what its like to have a week 17 game that means nothing because we have the division locked up. It feels good.

I'm just going to listen to motorhead the entire game and ride my train to the depths of hell 

I will probably watch the eagles giants game more today since new coach might be around for both teams next year (1 for sure obviously). I have our game on stream.

I do want to see Kirk look "professional" out there, meaning, if he plays, I hope that he shows that level of mental toughness to have prepared and execute in a "meaningless" game depending on how much he plays.  No 2 INT 60.4 QB rating thing going into the paloffs please 

Archived