Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Assorted Militia/SovCit news,(formerly Bundy thread)

PCS

As an actual constitutional attorney, I always get a good guffaw out of reading KrisAnne Hall's legal "analysis."  It's nothing but a bunch of empty slogans, wishful thinking and bashing of the evil elites who actually know something about law and the Constitution.

No wonder her target audiences love her so.  She feeds into their "all opinions are equal so I can believe whatever I want" mindset.

http://www.opb.org/news/series/burns-oregon-standoff-bundy-militia-news-updates/verdict-second-trial-guilty-patrick-ryan-ehmer-thorn/

2 Occupiers Found Guilty Of Conspiracy For Roles In Oregon Standoff

by Conrad Wilson Follow and Amanda Peacher Follow OPB | March 9, 2017 11:35 a.m. | Updated: March 10, 2017 6:31 p.m. | Portland

A federal jury has convicted occupiers Jason Patrick and Darryl Thorn on felony conspiracy charges for their roles in last year’s armed takeover of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge.

Defendants Duane Ehmer and Jake Ryan were acquitted of conspiracy, but convicted on lesser charges.

Patrick, Thorn, Ehmer and Ryan were considered less prominent players in last year’s 41-day occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in a remote part of Eastern Oregon’s high desert. The armed protest began Jan. 2, 2016, and ended when the final four occupiers surrendered to the FBI on Feb. 11 during a dramatic conclusion that spanned several hours and was broadcast live on the internet.

The verdict in this second trial comes after three weeks of testimony and more than two days of deliberations.

*Click Link For more* 

Down in Vegas: 

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/bundy-blm/cameraman-testifies-during-bunkerville-standoff-trial

Cameraman testifies during Bunkerville standoff trial

By JENNY WILSON
LAS VEGAS REVIEW-JOURNAL

A media cameraman who tried, unsuccessfully, to mediate the Bunkerville standoff gave hours of testimony Wednesday while federal prosecutors played shaky, handheld footage that provided a more dynamic view of the protests than anything previously disclosed on dashcam recordings.

The government called Dennis Michael Lynch as a witness after fighting ferociously earlier in the week to keep the footage he captured out of court.

Defense attorneys Monday had tried to use some of the videos to rebut a federal agent’s testimony, and prosecutors’ decision to call Lynch reflected a strategic attempt to control the narrative as they continue to present their case against six men accused of conspiring with rancher Cliven Bundy.

*Click Link for More* 

Info on Domestic Terrorism 

https://t.e2ma.net/webview/kumijb/9af22fd2399cce1c74429df6b754272d

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

U.S. District Judge Gloria Navarro told federal prosecutors they had willfully violated evidence rules in failing to turn over pertinent documents to the defense, adding that “the failure is prejudicial” to ensuring a fair trial.

Imagine that

Just now, AsburySkinsFan said:

Tbey illegally staged an armed occupation of Federal property...and were on tv with the whole thing.

Claiming innocence at this point is absurd.

Defending them is idiotic.

So you are defending prosecutorial abuse?

Just now, AsburySkinsFan said:

Are you saying they’re innocent?

Them claiming that they’re innocent is an absurdity, and YOU know it. But you just want to be the resident contrarian.

I'm saying the govt clearly abused their authority.....indisputably even.

That does not equal innocent, but it might be true on how they got to the armed resistance point.

I'm a saved sinner, ain't nobody innocent in my view.:kickcan:

1 hour ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Now you want to defend armed resistance against Federal government.

Exactly what won’t you defend? Do you have a list, or is it more of a sliding scale?

I though I was just ****ing about govt overreach.

But If you are serious about resisting armed is the way....they certainly are.

Of course you have a high chance of dying or prison.

1 hour ago, twa said:

How about we take em out and shoot em?

Seems simpler.

Please, these people reject the authority of the US government, the reject authority of Federsl judges and courts but now they want to manipulate the system to get them off on the crimes they committed.

Only you would think that’s justice.