Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN: Miko Grimes rips Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill

HogNose

Wow this is classy.....her husband will have a tough time finding a home next year. 

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14449812/miko-grimes-wife-miami-dolphins-cb-brent-grimes-criticizes-qb-ryan-tannehill

Miko Grimes, the wife of Miami Dolphins cornerback Brent Grimes, is no stranger to controversy.

In the past, Miko Grimes has used Twitter to rant about things including her husband not winning MVP honors at the Pro Bowl, his alleged mistreatment by the Atlanta Falcons, what she sees as the NFL's greed and sexism, and her unhappiness with the New England Patriots for parting company with Vince Wilfork.

She has also been a harsh critic of her husband's teammate, Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill, on her local radio show.Earlier this season, Miko Grimes was arrested on charges of battery on a police officer, resisting arrest and disorderly conduct outside of Sun Life Stadium before a Bills-Dolphins game. The charges were later dropped.

Grimes was back at it Sunday, tweeting harsh criticism of Tannehill after the Dolphins lost 18-12 to the Colts. Her Twitter account has since been protected, but not before a number of media outlets had captured her tweets.

"I knew this qb stunk the minute we signed to this team but I tried to keep quiet so I didn't discourage bae from believing in his team," she tweeted.

Of Tannehill she also tweeted: "I should've known we were gonna lose when I heard we didn't complete a single pass in two minute drills this week against the practice squad defense." She added: "My Column: how many people does Ryan Tannehill have to get fired before you realize he's the problem."

I really can't imagine having to meet with my boss five times because my wife won't stop publicly, and crudely, insulting my coworkers. This is a grown middle aged married woman behaving this way, she's 40! That's awful behavior at 23, at 40 it's just embarrassing to everyone involved.

I really can't imagine having to meet with my boss five times because my wife won't stop publicly, and crudely, insulting my coworkers. This is a grown middle aged married woman behaving this way, she's 40! That's awful behavior at 23, at 40 it's just embarrassing to everyone involved.

Lol he probably would rather meet with his boss 5x than deal with his wife once.

I would cut him.

Unless he's really, really good. That covers a lot of sins.

Ok, just looked it up. Sounds like he's pretty good. His wife should be allowed to insult as many teammates as she likes in that case.

As my rugby team used to say about women like that... "that **** is in serious need of an ass ****ing"

Brent Grimes is too good a player to cut over his wife's tweets, that idea's insane.

That said, he needs to get his wife with the program. She's making his job more difficult.

this is unbelivabvle. I have no doubts that Miko is certifiable. How could she put her husband in such a bad position?

And this isn't even the first time.

You gotta keep a woman that gets you a cake like that. Cuz is there any doubt she holds up her end in the "wifely duties" department? lol

Even if she's got some Roger Clemens level stuff, that's still way too much crazy to tolerate. Even the the most shameless of cats have a limit :lol:

Archived