Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sound FX: Kirk Cousins (transcribed segment w/video)

Rdskn4Lyf21

Thats good stuff, you can tell KC is feeling it right now.  I wonder if the coaching staff is smacking themselves for not opening things up earlier in the year.

How many times did we see negative rushing plays on first downs up until 2 weeks ago, all it took was a little adjustment to the play calling.

Thats good stuff, you can tell KC is feeling it right now.  I wonder if the coaching staff is smacking themselves for not opening things up earlier in the year.

I am not sure that would have been wise and most likely a recipe for failure. They had to easy Kirk into the starting position and set him up for success and not failure. Once things started to gel and DJax came back it opened up the "running" game and the offense as well. 

Loved the video. So pumped for the Saturday's game. Kirk please make all of us Redskins fans proud!!! :)

He's kind of a dork :)  That seems to be common among quite a few top guys at his position.

Well he was going to be a doctor so that makes sense. He is a nerd. :D

I listened to Grant and Danny during the summer (during training camp) and KC has a regular spot on their show. I was so impressed with the guy's genuine attitude that it really made me appreciate his demeanor. I came away from listening to him interviewed one time thinking that he was the type of person players would love to play with and for. It shows... The OL block their asses off for him and there seems to be a chemistry brewing in all phases of the offense.

I listened to Grant and Danny during the summer (during training camp) and KC has a regular spot on their show. I was so impressed with the guy's genuine attitude that it really made me appreciate his demeanor. I came away from listening to him interviewed one time thinking that he was the type of person players would love to play with and for. It shows... The OL block their asses off for him and there seems to be a chemistry brewing in all phases of the offense.

He's the anti-thesis of RG3 in that he says all the right things, takes blame when things don't go well and gives his teammates the credit when things go well. It's hard not to like someone like this as opposed to RG3 who, regardless of what he actually is, comes across as a me-first kind of person who wouldn't hesitate to throw his teammates under the bus.

Man, this team can have you going through so many emotions! I love those videos and the confidence this team has right now, but I'm trying to lower expectations.

Also, it's weird that at this point we are a "passing" team when historically we've been a "running" team. I don't know how I'm gonna sleep on Friday night!

God that was cringe worthy lol. Like listening to lines from a cheesy made for TV football movie. But it was awesome :)

*Oh snap, LOTR reference. I immediately retract everything I said previously

Today, the grey became the white, we looked toward the East. Lmao that killed me

I can only assume he hooked up with a couple other nerds on the team and Moses and Ribs knew what he meant when he said that because it has no football innuendo at all.

I saw this on Twitter and thought it was a much needed share.

Transcribed that exchange between Cousins & McVay. Noticeably better tempo past 2 weeks:

Video: http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/0ap3000000608302/Sound-FX-Kirk-Cousins

CW9f2Q9WwAEy06i.jpg

A must see!!! Thank you for posting this, it was well worth it.

Archived