Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dfitz & Karla Two ES Members need our help!

Huly

• 4 months later...

Thanks guys!

Karla asked the surgeon how he can tell what to take out and he just smiled and said, "Years of training."

more comforting than "I drink and know things"  ;)

thoughts and prayers 

Karla must be Banned. 

Happy for you guys Dave. All the **** you guys have had on your plate over the years and you still come out on top. 

I expected nothing less from the spawn of two truly wonderful people. 

Rock out with your...wait... well you get the excitement we all have for your little lady. 

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone!

Boy this post is LONG overdue. I wanted to give you all a huge THANK YOU. Huly you are such an angel-thank you for starting this thread and for your wonderful words. You all are angels and we appreciate everything so much.. Thank you all for your prayers, positive thoughts, for each wonderful donation, for every kind word. Our strongest support has been from our Redskins family. You all brought me to joyful tears and a state of such gratitude that helped me heal and fight. We will NEVER forget it.

After chemo, 2 surgeries (1 because of infection), I started back to work a little over 2 weeks ago, by the grace of God! I am doing great and so happy to be back at work, just am exhausted! I start radiation on August 8th and my radiologist is Dr. Citron-isn't that a cool name for a radiologist?! Sounds like neutron. Anyway, he is a Redskins fan, so I know I am in good hands.

We love you all so much and thank you from the bottom of our hearts. HTTR forever!

Karla aka georgiaredskin

P.s. Pics to come, but I know several of you have already seen them on FB.

Archived